Previous topic - Next topic

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: jhudson84 on June 29, 2007, 08:57:07 am
Hell do it like this........

Game 1  WR JOE ADAMS  CB JAY WRIGHT
Game 2 WR JAY WRIGHT CB JOE ADAMS
Game 3 WR JOE ADAMS CB JAY WRIGHT
........so on so on

Jay wright is the better DB and Joe Adams is the better WR, both can play both spots

COCHISE

Quote from: whocares on June 29, 2007, 10:22:37 am
I apologize then I must have read it and taken it wrong. NO problem. Dont have a clue man I cant get on my email to to email De today so I havent talked to him today but I assure you he will be a hog. Ill see what all I can get out of him today. Ill actually text him and see if he has anything I can put out there. I wont put something out there that he doesnt want out there so if he says its a no go I wont post anything on the situation.
Understood, thanks.

Space Man

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on June 29, 2007, 10:26:21 am

........so on so on

Jay wright is the better DB and Joe Adams is the better WR, both can play both spots

Initially I thought Jarius Wright was better and he still may be, but Joe has had some stellar performances against some of the best in the country on the defensive side of the ball.  I still think it is a toss up between who's number one in the state.  It could be Joe or Jarius, but it is not Matt Hall.

ListenHereMister

I think they are 1 & 1A.
We need both of them.

Arkansas likes to play Freshmen!
Why wait an extra year before NFL Scouts
can see you on TV?
In 2008, at Arkansas, you could possibly start, or
see very SIGNIFICANT playing time.
In 2008, at USC, you would redshirt.

jpenrod1

Quote from: whocares on June 29, 2007, 08:42:27 am
jpen when he was at USC Joe was offered as a DB. THis kid is way better DB then he is WR. I do disagree I went to the 7on7 where he won MVP of the DBs and Cruz won the MVP WR. Joe shut down Dan Buckner the guy going to Texas but I will disagree with you jpen he is a better CB than he is WR.

Maybe so. i have not seen him as a DB very much, but i just cant believe we couldnt use him as a WR. he is probably good enough to play both.

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: Space Man on June 29, 2007, 04:59:08 pm
Quote from: #1 STUNNA on June 29, 2007, 10:26:21 am

........so on so on

Initially I thought Jarius Wright was better and he still may be, but Joe has had some stellar performances against some of the best in the country on the defensive side of the ball.  I still think it is a toss up between who's number one in the state.  It could be Joe or Jarius, but it is not Matt Hall.

Ask joe how he did with jay covering him in the state quarterfinals last year

killamon

Stunna, who dominated who???

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: killamon on June 29, 2007, 11:37:01 pm
Stunna, who dominated who???

Jay Wright stole the show that night leading his team to a 46-0 win, with over a 150 yds passing and 110 yds rushing

killamon

how many yards receiving did joe adams get that night with jay covering him???

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: killamon on June 30, 2007, 12:46:41 am
how many yards receiving did joe adams get that night with jay covering him???

not many at all, him and DJ wiliams were shut down, all i remeber is jay wright causing joe adams to fumble on a punt return

hardcorehogfan

is wade still with the team, and what about gardner?