Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DeAndre Liggins

Started by 501Ben, June 27, 2007, 04:04:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

501Ben

The 5 star commits to Kentucky. Hopefully this will help with Clarke and Warren.

501Ben

I figured DeAndre would go to Kentucky especially after they hired Coach Cyprien, but DeAndre is a five star point guard so maybe that will raise a red flag for Clarke and Warren.

Tomhog™

If we ever want to be a Final Four caliber team, we will have to start loading with 4 and 5* players as well.  I hope that this year is the year that Arkansas turns the corner in Recruiting...

mbgrulz

Quote from: Tomcat on June 27, 2007, 04:27:07 pm
If we ever want to be a Final Four caliber team, we will have to start loading with 4 and 5* players as well.  I hope that this year is the year that Arkansas turns the corner in Recruiting...
you are so right tomcat. 3 star guys are great. but read my avatar.

jhudson84

I really thought Arkansas was the leader for "The Ticket", until.............GCyprien left for Lexington, that really blew any chance that we had.  Bruce Weber must be able to feel the sweat rolling down his back......its getting hot in Illinois.

Tomhog™

Quote from: mbgrulz on June 27, 2007, 04:49:32 pm
Quote from: Tomcat on June 27, 2007, 04:27:07 pm
you are so right tomcat. 3 star guys are great. but read my avatar.

We could have had one in James Anderson.  Too bad Heath couldn't get him.  If he did, I think he might have not gotten fired this year.  His NCAA performance was bad (0-2), but if he could get McD's AAs, his lack of coaching ability would have been negated by pure talent.

ListenHereMister

Who was our last MCD AA?
Jeffries?
Brandon Dean?
Kareem Reid?

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: ListenHereMister on June 27, 2007, 07:24:39 pm
Who was our last MCD AA?
Jeffries?
Brandon Dean?
Kareem Reid?

Al Jefferson (Jumped to NBA)
Olu Famutini (Injured didn't participate in game)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

jackflash

My first hope is can they shoot, want to make teams play us man to man, want kids who are playing hard every night can win games with these type of kids