Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Talented Safety Favors Tigers

Started by Tomhog™, June 27, 2007, 08:38:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jhudson84

Tomcat you post the articles so fast I have go digging for material for the board give everyone else a chance......I had my copy and paste ready and sure another you beat me again.

arkjay19

Tomhog™

Quote from: jhudson84 on June 27, 2007, 08:51:59 am
Tomcat you post the articles so fast I have go digging for material for the board give everyone else a chance......I had my copy and paste ready and sure another you beat me again.

What can I say?  It's my job here.  It's what I do.   ;)

Hog Fan from Camden

You guys are so fast, it just messes you up!  Sorry, I couldn't resist.

jhudson84

Quote from: TheHOGDog_111 on June 27, 2007, 10:48:47 am

You guys are so fast, it just messes you up!  Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I was thinking the same thing but chose to pass......none the less a classic

KillerK4

Sounds like hes pretty into Auburn....

Hawgballz

Quote from: KillerK4 on June 27, 2007, 12:53:13 pm
Sounds like hes pretty into Auburn....

Story was written by the Auburn beat writer (Auburn's Otis Kirk) so it is supposed to be leaning that way.  I have no idea which way the young man is leaning, but the fact that he is still planning on attending the Arkansas seniors only camp would mean to me that he has not finalized his choice.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

jhudson84

HawgBall is right you always have to pay attention to see if the writer is from a certain university and may have an agenda.  A certain state writer, or if its a national writer with no ties.