Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

10 wins

Started by jpenrod1, June 26, 2007, 10:33:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jpenrod1

June 26, 2007, 10:33:07 pm Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 11:49:25 am by jpenrod1
I think our success last season is really paying off. this years class just keeps looking better and better. i think we land at least one more WR from warren all the camden players and sam mcguffie. I think this is going to be a great class.

J_mac_2403

I defiantly agree. Alot of doubt at first i know its not over yet, but things are looking up.

combsj

we'll end up no better than 7th in the SEC.  not bashing the class, but half of our conference will out recruit us.

IcEwalker

Quote from: combsj on June 27, 2007, 07:36:32 am
we'll end up no better than 7th in the SEC.  not bashing the class, but half of our conference will out recruit us.

once recruits commit to us, then they automatically drop a star rating it seems. the recruiting services don't like us.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: IcEwalker on June 27, 2007, 07:49:28 am
Quote from: combsj on June 27, 2007, 07:36:32 am

once recruits commit to us, then they automatically drop a star rating it seems. the recruiting services don't like us.

there have been several players in the past that have actually picked up stars after committing.

Jim Hart actually went from a 2 star to a 4 star after committing.

jhudson84

If we get all the players mentioned in the first post, add what we got with Hall and Cruz.  Throw in DJ, Okpara, and a few of others who really like Arkansas, they can rank us where ever they want but I promise we will right back in ATL very soon.

jpenrod1

I wish i could say i think we are getting adams, but it doesnt look good. I have spoke to people from CAC and nobody really seems to believe he is going to be a hog. I think he would like to be there but has no faith in the offense. i think are best chance is for him to wait till after the season starts before he commits, and for arkansas to actually pass the ball.

whocares

jpen I have a friend who just graduated that played with DJ at CAC and he seems to think we land Joe and that Joe loves the recruiting process but says to him all the time he knows where he wants to go.

jhudson84

Quote from: whocares on June 27, 2007, 12:08:27 pm
jpen I have a friend who just graduated that played with DJ at CAC and he seems to think we land Joe and that Joe loves the recruiting process but says to him all the time he knows where he wants to go.

Some kids are like night and day with this whole thing.......some wish it would just never end.....other feel like a couple of days is all they need.

jpenrod1

Quote from: whocares on June 27, 2007, 12:08:27 pm

I hope that is true.the people I talked to are people in Joe's class, but I will say they are not best friends with him or anything, but they prob know him pretty well. it is a small school. Send me your friends name i may know him. i grad in 05. I hope your right.