Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren's Basmine Jones commits to Hogs

Started by MDW, June 26, 2007, 03:15:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#1 STUNNA

I have real good ties with all of them and I am going to let you know that another is going to be wearing red soon, he is best friends with Basmine jones. They all three want to play together so its looking good for the hogs.

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: asuindianman on June 26, 2007, 09:22:55 pm
From what I hear, the kid is a helluva' natural athlete.

He's one bad SOB on the football field

Pork Twain

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on June 26, 2007, 11:10:08 pm
I have real good ties with all of them and I am going to let you know that another is going to be wearing red soon, he is best friends with Basmine jones. They all three want to play together so its looking good for the hogs.
Thanks for the update.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Hog Fan from Camden

I can't wait to see him play next year.

hardcorehogfan

who was he holding offers from?  just like to know who he beat.

jpenrod1

is he a 2* quality player or did they screw this one up? i have not seen him so just wanted opinions from people who have. his size and speed look like he would be better.

ntubjr

asuindianman

Quote from: jpenrod1 on June 27, 2007, 12:13:39 am
is he a 2* quality player or did they screw this one up? i have not seen him so just wanted opinions from people who have. his size and speed look like he would be better.

From what I understand, his raw athletic skills earned him the offer.  I've heard from people in Warren that he's been the least productive of the three (Wright, Childs), but that he has the most upside.

However, I've also heard there may be some difficulty meeting the core class limit or something to that effect?

hogsmaster

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on June 26, 2007, 11:10:08 pm

Have a feeling his cousin, Wright, will be the next commit from Warren.

jj202020

he plays both ways more than the other 2.  that's why his offensive numbers are not closer to the others.