Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2 star recruits

Started by jhudson84, June 25, 2007, 03:02:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jhudson84

Rhett Richardson-  A great deep snapper he should pick up right where Brett Goode left off and if we dont hear much about him hes doing his job.

Alex Tejada-  A kicker and many say is the most important recruit of last season.  A leg has'nt been this valued in NWA since Tyson opened the Springdale Plant.

Isaac Madison-  Decommit from Ok St. and go with the hogs.  Has the ability and speed to play early.  I look for him to see some time next season.

Patrick Jones-  If Patrick was 3 inches taller he probably would be wearing a UGA helmet next season.  Keith Jackson Jr. seemed to do well for the Hogs and so will Jones.

Greg Gatson-  A good late pick up when corner is always a need and with 4.4 speed he would be a good nickel back or special teamer.

Tim Dial-  The most underrated player Arkansas signed last year.  Not only will his effort on the field pay off as will he recruiting effort in Tulsa.

jbhicks

+1 for you, jhudson. I enjoy your work.

Bomis Hawg

Rhett Richardson was rated the #4 deep snapper by Chris Sailer on ChrisSailerKicking.com.  I am not sure if it is nationall or based on who went to his camp, think it is nationally.  Goode was solid at times, but had his bad moments.  Here's to Mr. Richardson having a very solid career at Arkansas.

QuoteRhett is a good snapper that can easily be great. Very stabe and consistent. Minor adjustments away from being really, really good.

Rhett has grown into what I expected....a very solid snapper that should have many schools wanting him fairly soon. A great snapper with a tight ball and a lot of speed.

Brewerfan10

i hope these 2-stars all turn out to be like Jamal Anderson was

Prosciutto

Quote from: Brewerfan10 on June 25, 2007, 03:24:28 pm
i hope these 2-stars all turn out to be like Jamal Anderson was
I hope just 1 of them do.

bd93

Wasn't Issac Madison a 2 star?

jhudson84

Hes listed 3rd one down.....I believe for a while Mike Harris was as well.

TMc

I don't know how in the world Tejada was a 2 star.  I don't get too upset about rankings.., but this one has me shaking my head.  I bet if he would have inked with LSU - he would have been a 4 star.

hog37

He needs tom hit the weight room and grow a little before he contributes.  Really on the small side.

Shizzle

I guarantee you they rate a lot of these kids on very limited or no information. They prolly look at stats and school size and estimate from there. I put no faith in them.
www.southernlandmanagement.com If I may be of any assistance.

bigguy551122

Quote from: TMc on June 25, 2007, 05:07:00 pm
I don't know how in the world Tejada was a 2 star.  I don't get too upset about rankings.., but this one has me shaking my head.  I bet if he would have inked with LSU - he would have been a 4 star.

they dont rate kickers any higher than 3 stars so if you are a 3 star its like being a 5star and if you are a 2 star its like being a 4star
perfection is all i expect.

Bomis Hawg

They used to put 5 stars on Kickers.  Not sure why they stopped doing that.  But, they generally nail kickers.  Most of their top rated ones go on to do well in college.

Bomis Hawg

June 26, 2007, 09:04:40 am #14 Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 09:46:38 am by Bomis Hawg
Quote from: jhudson84 on June 26, 2007, 08:44:38 am
Heres ya a 4**** kicker.

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=10&p=8&c=1&nid=2632633

Stanford has a #1 commit in something other than Volleyball.  Nice grab by Harbaugh.
UNC's senior kicker Connor Barth was a top kicking recruit.  He also used to have the curly fro like Eddins (but bigger).