Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

a simple thank you

Started by slopinhogs, June 22, 2007, 06:59:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

slopinhogs

for all your hard work Richard. I appreciate it very much. thanks again. :razorback:

GO HOGS :razorback
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: slopinhogs on June 22, 2007, 06:59:42 pm
for all your hard work Richard. I appreciate it very much. thanks again. :razorback:

GO HOGS :razorback:[/move]

That's very kind of you.

I really enjoy talking to the young men. I get to share in a very small way in their excitement during one the most exciting times of their life. I can't imagine being 17 or 18 years old and having major colleges wanting you to play a sport that you love and get a free education at the same time.

big john

Richard your the bomb my man thank you for all your hard work i take my hat off to you your very Good at letting us no about the new kids an about being part of the hog family thank you sir . ;D
john goodwin

PorkFryRice

yeah, thanks, richard, you're the most reliable poster here

AFWarrior83

TRG,

Is following recruiting your full time job?  I've been out of state (stationed overseas) since 2003, and honestly never heard of you before.  Either way great job with what contacting recruits, and asking questions.
Hogville member since 2005.

tbhogfan

+1 here. 

Richard (and many of the other incredibly knowledgeable posters here) makes this simply the best source of Razorback Recruiting information out there --- pay or not....  Thanks to all of  you for sharing your time and knowledge, and especially to TRG for all of the incredible interviews.
Go Hogs!

IcEwalker

thanks richard. you and the recruits are the reason i love this forum so much better than the cubical experts at MMQB. you show us that the lies aren't true, and great young players do want to come here... and for that, i add my greatest thank you.

(btw, are you going to be at the hogville camp before the football games? it would be cool to come meet all of the hogville people on my way from my dorm to the game.)

RZRBack_FAN

Great post. Richard you do an outstanding job. You have made an outstanding Recruiting board here. Best of all its free. I hope you get compensated for all the hard work you Do!!