Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Richard

Started by notreseveredname, June 22, 2007, 02:10:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

notreseveredname

With all of the early commitments, will recruits start signing in November?   Is this signing period only for those HS recruits who can graduate early?   

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: notreseveredname on June 22, 2007, 02:10:41 pm
With all of the early commitments, will recruits start signing in November?   Is this signing period only for those HS recruits who can graduate early?  

Recruits will sign on signing day (Feb) unless they plan to enroll at mid term and go through spring practice.

arklahoman36

Quote from: Richard Davenport on June 22, 2007, 02:22:09 pm
Quote from: notreseveredname on June 22, 2007, 02:10:41 pm
With all of the early commitments, will recruits start signing in November?   Is this signing period only for those HS recruits who can graduate early?   

Recruits will sign on signing day (Feb) unless they plan to enroll at mid term and go through spring practice.

Unless they're a JUCO, I think they still have to wait until February to sign the LOI even if they enroll early.

I was reading a story the other day that said a lot of college coaches would like to see the national signing day pushed back to late December, so kids who arrive on campus early could sign before they arrive on campus.