Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Daven Portrich

Started by FayettenamVeteran, June 19, 2007, 11:22:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FayettenamVeteran

Has anyone heard of this kid?  Transferring into El Dorado from somewhere in south Florida.  6'5, 248 lb all state DE as a sophomore in Florida.  Noel Devine's 1st cousin.  Very good discus thrower to boot. 

Check him out TRG.   

VenturaHog

501Ben

So he's going to be a jr or sr?

501Ben

He doesn't have a profile on rivals that I can find.

Zen_Hog

Sounds like a killer. My school also has Noel Devine's first cousin. Weird lol. I'll tell you that family has amazing genetics because he's only going to be a sophomore next year and is projected to be our starting SS or RB. Whatever position we don't have depth at. He is amazingly fast, a legit 4.5

Tomhog™

Quote from: FayettenamVeteran on June 19, 2007, 11:22:38 pm
Has anyone heard of this kid?  Transferring into El Dorado from somewhere in south Florida.  6'5, 248 lb all state DE as a sophomore in Florida.  Noel Devine's 1st cousin.  Very good discus thrower to boot. 

Check him out TRG.   

He's too old to take part in the El Dorado Promise, so it must be other reasons bringing him to El Dorado.  Odd that I haven't heard anything about this yet.

D-Maczone

hey FayettenamVeteran, love the picture. i know what you mean by the duck hook. get the duck hook going, then overcorrect, then the high slice, lol.

jhudson84

No scout profile either.

Realist

poor guy,  south florida to El Dorado.  Ouch

FayettenamVeteran

Heard last night that Louisiana Tech and SAU have both offered, even though the kid will begin the year as a 15 year old junior. 

Also that Daven Portrich likes and has received letters from Florida, Miami, Florida State, West Virginia, Alabama, Notre Dame. 

Could play both ways at El Do. 

TRG.....get on the phone to the El Do coaches and find out more for us.

ListenHereMister

FayetteNam, what does your new handle mean?

FayettenamVeteran

Quote from: ListenHereMister on June 22, 2007, 09:05:23 am
FayetteNam, what does your new handle mean?

It means that I will not shave, until ABQ, one of the original 3 owners of Hogville along with hSv and I comes back to the board.  He's taken a break from the board and it's time for him to come back.  It's also a play on notshavinuntilnuttsgone's name.