Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

who's going to be next

Started by 1longshot, June 19, 2007, 11:11:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

1longshot

just wondering who might end up being the next football commitment for the hogs.

The Recruiting Guy

Kip Edwards. I could be wrong but I'll say he has a good chance of being the next one.

1longshot

haven't heard a lot of him can you give out a little info.

hardcorehogfan

okpara the cb from texas, i thought he was suppose to commit after the hdn camp. 

whocares

July 21, hardcore he wasnt at the HDN camp.

ksrazorback

Ugo Okpara    = Arkansas High
Jarious Wright = Arkansas High

Quote from: 1longshot on June 19, 2007, 11:11:17 pm
just wondering who might end up being the next football commitment for the hogs.
Razorbacks:
"I think they like the fact that we're going to play a little bit more physical style of football, play downhill, put on your big boy pants and love to play the game with physicality."

Southern Wisdom ~ 42.7 Percent of all statistics are made up on the spot!!
Go Deep Go Razorbacks...

jackflash

Mr Davenport thanks for all your hard work.  Is just me, or does recruiting seem to be going allot better than expected, this could be Arkansas best class in a long-long-long time

hogsfan4l1fe

I think we are out of luck if Florida offers Wright.

Hawgballz

Quote from: hardcorehogfan on June 20, 2007, 06:16:27 am
okpara the cb from texas, i thought he was suppose to commit after the hdn camp. 

The seniors only camp in July, be patient.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

killamon

i think kip edwards and d. curtis will commit after camp.....and possibly Okpara if he attends camp

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: jackflash on June 20, 2007, 10:36:13 am
Mr Davenport thanks for all your hard work.  Is just me, or does recruiting seem to be going allot better than expected, this could be Arkansas best class in a long-long-long time

I agree. They're being much more aggressive in offering recruits this year vs in the past. You have the 10 win season and the Darren McFadden factor helping.

I believe you'll see 13 to 16 commits before the first game against Troy.

UhOhioHog

June 20, 2007, 12:02:15 pm #14 Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 12:04:45 pm by TexasHogfan
I'm confident the Camden Kids will come to Arkansas.  Camden is very loyal to the Hogs.
If we could just get Warren to be the same!

whocares

Richard I agree completely I have said for quite some time that I think we will have double digit commits before August and maybe more by September 1st. Honestly would you agree that it sounds like this class could end up being his best ever?

ListenHereMister

I'm no Richard, but I agree with you Whocares.
I think we may have our class all but wrapped up before
we play in the SEC-CG.