Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zack Stadther commits to....

Started by ListenHereMister, June 19, 2007, 10:54:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jhudson84

Indeed, I have heard for some time now that he may do so.  Chea Peterman is walking on there with a scholarship promise for the 2nd semester.  Lets hope Arkansas gets that offer to Deshaun Thomas before he follows.  Good Luck Zach but I didnt see Arkansas offering.

ListenHereMister

Yeah, I wish him the best.
I think we were more focused on Askew,
Williams, McGee, etc.

SpaHog

5.33 40 time sealed his fate I'm afraid.

Best of luck to him in the future.

jhudson84

Quote from: SpaHog on June 19, 2007, 11:37:22 am
5.33 40 time sealed his fate I'm afraid.

Best of luck to him in the future.

I was unaware of that with his aggression he could run that if he was 330 but not 270

ksrazorback

He was really wanting to be a hog, at one time anyway.. was his favorite.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/story.php?paper=adg&storyid=190696

Zack had excellent competition and against 7A, he was ranked 11 by Otis in the Natural 21 at one time. As was noted, following friends and slow speed, of course he may be putting a little pressure on UA to offer by verbal to KU.
Sometimes these recruiters look at way too many numbers, the heart and passion can over come, when given a chance...

Only the best to ya Zack....
Razorbacks:
"I think they like the fact that we're going to play a little bit more physical style of football, play downhill, put on your big boy pants and love to play the game with physicality."

Southern Wisdom ~ 42.7 Percent of all statistics are made up on the spot!!
Go Deep Go Razorbacks...

501Ben

I think he ran a 5.33 at the U of A camp, and he wouldn't get a U of A offer.

whocares

KU is only taking two DTs this year and he wanted to make sure he could get on board.

tophawg19

good luck to the kid . i hope he plays well and makes a good ambassador for arkansas.
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins