Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recruit Photo's

Started by jhudson84, June 19, 2007, 09:47:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jhudson84

These are some photo's of Razorback recruits that I have dug that most of you may not have seen otherwise.  Places like Myspace, Facebook, team sites, etc....

Greg Childs

Cruz Williams

Bryant Newell

Sam McGuffie

Kale Pick

Lavunce Askew

Jim Youngblood

Hawgballz

Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

#1 STUNNA

i can get you more photos of the warren boys

jhudson84

jhudson84

Noticed Greg's myspace page he was posing with his shirt off every pic so I didnt figure thats what yall were interested in.

#1 STUNNA

wooly

Second one of McGuffie looks likes he is taking some Browns to the Super Bowl.

Love those Hogs

Hogs 4 Life!

Ramble on Barbershop

do Mcguffie have a wedding ring on?
member # 407

You are no better than anyone, you are just as good but no better, be HUMBLE and you will see the difference in relationships. He who can be carefree yet mindful at the same time, has found the secret of living in enlightened PEACE.

Hogstocking

Quote from: KingScissom on June 20, 2007, 12:10:32 pm

Looks like it, on his myspace profile it says he's married.

mbgrulz

no he ties that round his finger and the rest of his body swells up.

jhudson84

Quote from: Hogstocking on June 20, 2007, 12:13:45 pm

Lol, it also says that his income level is $250,000.  Thats awfully high for a 17 year old unless you know an Alabama booster.

Hogstocking

Quote from: jhudson84 on June 20, 2007, 12:32:03 pm
Quote from: Hogstocking on June 20, 2007, 12:13:45 pm

Lol, it also says that his income level is $250,000.  Thats awfully high for a 17 year old unless you know an Alabama booster.

All those kids put the income level at 250,000.  He's the only one I've seen that says hes married though.

jhudson84

Maybe we can get Richard to call him back or if he reschedules for press row, have them ask that question.

Hogstocking

Well, looks like its a promise ring..... he's not married, just whipped :)

"McGuffie and his girlfriend, Gina, are inseparable and have exchanged promise rings."

http://www.hcnonline.com/site/news.cfm?BRD=1574&dept_id=533556&newsid=18189135&PAG=461&rfi=9

Brewerfan10

no mention of arkansas in that article? did we not offer till after 4-10?

jhudson84

Good find.....and once again Hogville problem solved.

Hogstocking

June 20, 2007, 01:00:36 pm #17 Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 01:02:53 pm by Hogstocking
Quote from: Brewerfan10 on June 20, 2007, 12:51:05 pm

Arkansas hadn't offered him yet.  I think we offered a few weeks after that article.  

He told TRG we offered about 2 months ago and in early May is when I first started seeing McGuffie mentioning Arkansas in articles.  Now we're usually the first team out of his mouth when he's talking about schools.

Brewerfan10

jhudson84

Quote from: Hogstocking on June 20, 2007, 01:00:36 pm

Arkansas hadn't offered him yet.  I think we offered a few weeks after that article.  

He told TRG we offered about 2 months ago and in early May is when I first started seeing McGuffie mentioning Arkansas in articles.  Now we're usually the first team out of his mouth when he's talking about schools.

Do you believe that UA and Michigan are his leaders??  LIke some have stated

hogtusk

Quote from: Hogstocking on June 20, 2007, 12:46:16 pm
Well, looks like its a promise ring..... he's not married, just whipped :)

"McGuffie and his girlfriend, Gina, are inseparable and have exchanged promise rings."

http://www.hcnonline.com/site/news.cfm?BRD=1574&dept_id=533556&newsid=18189135&PAG=461&rfi=9
Inseparable? I wonder if we could recruit Gina for something? Basketball, track, anything...
Life is full of uncertainty, but I could be wrong about that.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Hogstocking

June 20, 2007, 01:27:18 pm #21 Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 01:29:53 pm by Hogstocking
Quote from: jhudson84 on June 20, 2007, 01:08:02 pm
Quote from: Hogstocking on June 20, 2007, 01:00:36 pm

Do you believe that UA and Michigan are his leaders??  LIke some have stated

I've heard that about UA and Michigan on another board.  I think Michigan is for sure one of his leaders cause of his family ties there.   Just my personal opinion I think UA is among his top 5 and if he's looking at schools that run the ball a lot like he's said, we've got just as good a chance as anybody.   He has been talking about Arkansas a lot lately and usually mentions us first in articles though .

If DMAC has a simular year as he did last year, how could any top RB not want to come here.

jhudson84

MUCH easier to get to Fayetteville than Ann Arbor, somebody should tell Sam the same thing they should have tole Mallett, MICHIGAN IS COLDER THAN HE((