Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can anyone imagine this scenerio

Started by Cresthog, June 18, 2007, 10:04:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Cresthog

McGuffie and Curtis on the field at the same time in razorback uniforms...with Youngblood under center and Adams, Williams and Wright all lined up at the receiver spots.

That my friends would be one extreme offense. I really hope I get to see it one day. The coaching staff needs to be recruitng like crazy and doing anything and everything to get these kids in that cardinal and white.

jhudson84

Sounds familar just exchange these names

Youngblood- Mustain
McGuffie- Mcfadden
Curtis- Jones
Wright- Williams
Williams- Monk
Adams- Hillis

blueshog2001

Throw Byrne in at tight end and you complete the team!!!

jpenrod1

I dont think Adams and Hillis are really the same.

ksrazorback

I could see that..... Razorback Red would be sooooo well known!!

Quote from: Cresthog on June 18, 2007, 10:04:59 am
McGuffie and Curtis on the field at the same time in razorback uniforms...with Youngblood under center and Adams, Williams and Wright all lined up at the receiver spots.

That my friends would be one extreme offense. I really hope I get to see it one day. The coaching staff needs to be recruitng like crazy and doing anything and everything to get these kids in that cardinal and white.

:razorback:  Go Future Razorbacks   :razorback:    :razorback:
Razorbacks:
"I think they like the fact that we're going to play a little bit more physical style of football, play downhill, put on your big boy pants and love to play the game with physicality."

Southern Wisdom ~ 42.7 Percent of all statistics are made up on the spot!!
Go Deep Go Razorbacks...

Cresthog

Quote from: jpenrod1 on June 18, 2007, 12:06:39 pm

No, not at all. Totally different.

IcEwalker

we have 4 impressive qb's in the 2 current classes. we need to put some weapons around them. curtis and byrne are must gets. 2 of adams, wright, and childs are crucial. and a bonus would be mcguffie.

jhudson84

wasnt sayin they were just saying a year ago we had everything on campus to have a dynamic team................just filling in the pieces.......If that were to work out the SEC should just sit back and clap as they hand the hogs the trophy.

jpenrod1

Quote from: jhudson84 on June 18, 2007, 04:51:58 pm

wasnt sayin they were just saying a year ago we had everything on campus to have a dynamic team................just filling in the pieces.......If that were to work out the SEC should just sit back and clap as they hand the hogs the trophy.

I know i was just saying that if that works out it could be even better than what we have now. i didnt mean to criticize you. Just think we would have williams or maybe that FB from florida instead of hillis. and then Adams as a bonus. Oh and i think Adams is better than D-Williams would have been. I think if we get those guys we will have a pretty talented Offense.

351hog

Quote from: Cresthog on June 18, 2007, 10:04:59 am

Don't forget about big Matt Hall opening up holes and protecting Youngblood's blind side....