Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Richard question for you...sorry if it has been posted before:

Started by 351hog, June 16, 2007, 04:52:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

351hog

When you contact a recruit do you tell them you are with Hogville?  How do the conversations usually go?  And do you know if alot of the guys you interview come look around the forum?

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: 351hog on June 16, 2007, 04:52:12 pm
When you contact a recruit do you tell them you are with Hogville?  How do the conversations usually go?  And do you know if alot of the guys you interview come look around the forum?

Not Richard but I know the PARENTS MONITOR THIS BOARD thus the attempt to eliminate personal attacks against the coaching staff, players and former players.    
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

The Recruiting Guy

June 16, 2007, 05:30:42 pm #2 Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 05:46:44 pm by Richard Davenport
Quote from: 351hog on June 16, 2007, 04:52:12 pm

I always say I'm from Hogville. If it's instate recruit I say Hogville.net/Fearless Friday.com.  I also ask most of the recruits if they would be receptive to being on Press Row.

I've never had any recruit, parent or coach not want to speak to me because of who I am or represent. Never.

I can't say for sure who comes on here and looks around other than the recruits that PM or call and ask things about the site.

TMc

chrisbracadabra