Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jermaine Love on Press Row?

Started by jhudson84, June 13, 2007, 09:21:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jhudson84

Missed it and was wondering if anyone who listened could help me out and tell me what all was said.

whocares

I was wondering the same thing especially since he is not academically elg but he told Richard he was. that sucks that he is saying he is I hope he knows the truth and tries to get his school to work with him.

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: whocares on June 13, 2007, 10:00:04 am
I was wondering the same thing especially since he is not academically elg but he told Richard he was. that sucks that he is saying he is I hope he knows the truth and tries to get his school to work with him.

Kids do not like to admit they are academically inelgible. There is still a chance he gets in but it is slim. 

jhudson84

We need these kids to qualify (Harris, Love, Franklin) if not for the reason in Loves case they have a chance to compete for a spot but b/c of the amount of talent were in on for next year.

whocares

Wu Tang I agree but Im like come on Jlove dont say it if your not elg. I take it that he wasnt on press row or surely someone would have said something by now.

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: whocares on June 13, 2007, 10:25:54 am
Wu Tang I agree but Im like come on Jlove dont say it if your not elg. I take it that he wasnt on press row or surely someone would have said something by now.

Jermaine was on Press Row. He told Mike the same thing he told me.

hawgwash

A lot of people seem to have  strong opinion that he's not yet eligible, which is contrary to what the kid himself is saying.  I'm just curious what is the source for those who say he isn't.  I'm not doubting, just curious.  Test scores, grades, etc. isn't public information, is it?  Thanks.

501Ben

Quote from: hawgwash on June 13, 2007, 01:33:09 pm
A lot of people seem to have  strong opinion that he's not yet eligible, which is contrary to what the kid himself is saying.  I'm just curious what is the source for those who say he isn't.  I'm not doubting, just curious.  Test scores, grades, etc. isn't public information, is it?  Thanks.

Well it's not a new thing for recruits to say they are eligible, and it turns out they aren't. There is a lot of people saying he isn't, but he is saying he is, so I am skeptical at this point. I hope he is eligible though!

whocares

THE PEOPLE that are saying he isnt KNOW that he isnt. Probably from coaches or others that would know. I dont think for one second a person would say that is is inelg if he werent.

VenturaHog

Quote from: whocares on June 13, 2007, 01:55:35 pm
THE PEOPLE that are saying he isnt KNOW that he isnt. Probably from coaches or others that would know. I dont think for one second a person would say that is is inelg if he werent.

Yeah, people lie on the internet? Who ever heard of that?

southern hawg

J. Love may be eligible and he may not, but for now let's take him at his word.  He says he is eligible and that the coaches want him on campus by first of July.  Also if he wasn't eligible, I wouldn't think the coaches would still be on him to report to campus so early.

hog37

Quote from: southern hawg on June 13, 2007, 05:53:19 pm
J. Love may be eligible and he may not, but for now let's take him at his word.  He says he is eligible and that the coaches want him on campus by first of July.  Also if he wasn't eligible, I wouldn't think the coaches would still be on him to report to campus so early.

Please!

351hog

whocares

ok guys believe what you want. Im not saying he wont make it but right now he cant get into school.

Landonhog

Quote from: 501Ben on June 13, 2007, 01:35:07 pm

Well it's not a new thing for recruits to say they are eligible, and it turns out they aren't. There is a lot of people saying he isn't, but he is saying he is, so I am skeptical at this point. I hope he is eligible though!

WHO?  Who are these people?  I don't understand where you guys keep hearing this??  "People" on hogville?  Surely you're not basing your facts on what posters are saying, are you?

I sure hope he's eligible, and I guess we'll see...  He sure looked as though he would see early action this year...   :razorback:

RazorAg

The information is on other sites, in the premium forums.  Not saying these guys are getting their information there but what they are saying coincides with the info in those forums.

501Ben

Quote from: Landonhog on June 14, 2007, 02:17:05 pm
Quote from: 501Ben on June 13, 2007, 01:35:07 pm

WHO?  Who are these people?  I don't understand where you guys keep hearing this??  "People" on hogville?  Surely you're not basing your facts on what posters are saying, are you?

I sure hope he's eligible, and I guess we'll see...  He sure looked as though he would see early action this year...   :razorback:

People from other razorback website who know what they are talking about. They are currently saying he still isn't eligible, and I have no reason to doubt them, but Jermaine is saying he is ready to go, so I am not sure what to think.

Realist

Quote from: 351hog on June 14, 2007, 11:08:15 am
He is NOT cleared yet
This is the best way to sum it up.  I'm sure there are a couple of question marks on his transcripts however he has the ACT score.  Apparently Jermaine has been given solid information that he will clear, just give it time.  While others are saying they don't think that.