Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just got off the phone with LB Jermaine Love

Started by The Recruiting Guy, June 12, 2007, 02:09:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

I told him some people still have concern about him being eligible and he told me again that he's good to go.

He talked to Coach Shibest yesterday and plans to be on the Hill some time next week to register for classes.

Jermaine will be on Press Row Wednesday Morning at 8:06.

Update from about a month ago:

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=136476.0

501Ben

Thats great news. +1

Now lets all hope Michael Harris can qualify.

Hogstocking

hog37

Did he say that he did not take the ACT again this past Saturday?   A lot of conflicting reports flying around.  If he was a qualifier, Im sure the Razorback media would be all over it since he was one of the top rated players in 2007 class. 

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: hog37 on June 12, 2007, 02:15:45 pm
Did he say that he did not take the ACT again this past Saturday?   A lot of conflicting reports flying around.  If he was a qualifier, Im sure the Razorback media would be all over it since he was one of the top rated players in 2007 class. 

He'll be on Press Row tommorrow morning. I can only go by what Jermaine tells me and he's always been consistent saying he's good to go.

whocares

Did he say if he took the act on saturday or not? M. Harris will probably not qualify just making sure people know that.

Landonhog

Quote from: whocares on June 12, 2007, 02:33:29 pm
Did he say if he took the act on saturday or not? M. Harris will probably not qualify just making sure people know that.

???  What's the deal?

hog37

Jermaine still has alot of academic work to do.  He has not qualified, yet.

Hugehogsfan

Quote from: hog37 on June 12, 2007, 09:14:03 pm
Jermaine still has alot of academic work to do.  He has not qualified, yet.

What do you know that Jermaine doesn't? (not being smartarse either)  just wondering.

hog37

Jermaine knows, just may not want to share it with everyone that interviews him.   ACT was this past Saturday, UA will know something in a couple weeks.  Doubt he will be moving in before that though.

Hugehogsfan

Ok well like I said I was just wondering, hopefully everything turns out alright, because we really need him.

hog37

Tomhog™

We already have one non-qualifiier in Juwan Franklin.  That leaves 26, so another would have to not qualify so we don't exceed the 25 per year limit.  I really don't want that one to be Michael Harris.  That's leave us with 1 RB for the class and lose another of our top recruits...

gohawgsgo

What did Jermaine Love say on Press Row today?  Anyone listen?  I can't get it in central Arkansas.

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: gohawgsgo on June 13, 2007, 10:54:33 am
What did Jermaine Love say on Press Row today?  Anyone listen?  I can't get it in central Arkansas.

Try this next time.

http://www.espn1190.com/