Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fayetteville's Fred Gulley Jr. impresses

Started by The Recruiting Guy, June 10, 2007, 03:37:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LJHOG

bigguy551122

im telling you guys it doesnt get much better than Gulley , i have been watching this kid since he was about 6. i fully expect this kid to be a top 50 player in the nation by the time he is a senior
perfection is all i expect.

jhudson84

Quote from: LJHOG on June 10, 2007, 07:17:27 pm
Do we have any interest in the guy?

Stan reportedly offer when FG was 12 and JP has since re-offered, believe that Arkansas and Mizzou(AndersoN) are the front runners.

Sister Latoya plays at A&M

JoyDivision

He wears a&m attire around... glad to know his sister goes there.

claytongray

Quote from: bigguy551122 on June 10, 2007, 08:09:42 pm
im telling you guys it doesnt get much better than Gulley , i have been watching this kid since he was about 6. i fully expect this kid to be a top 50 player in the nation by the time he is a senior

Considering he's in Arkansas, I view him as a must-sign for the Hogs.

jhudson84

Losing him will be very detrimental to JP getting on the right track.  This is very much like Stan and Ronnie, only JP has a year to form a relationship.

jhudson84

The Gulley family is supposed to be very big fans of Mike Anderson so theres our comp.  I dont believe that A&M will be a factor.

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: jhudson84 on June 11, 2007, 12:33:11 pm
Losing him will be very detrimental to JP getting on the right track.  This is very much like Stan and Ronnie, only JP has a year to form a relationship.

I think that if Arkansas can get AJ and lose Gulley it will not be that big of a deal, but to lose both would be bad for in state recruiting for sure. 

mbgrulz

Quote from: Wu Tang Clan on June 11, 2007, 10:01:25 pm
Quote from: jhudson84 on June 11, 2007, 12:33:11 pm

I think that if Arkansas can get AJ and lose Gulley it will not be that big of a deal, but to lose both would be bad for in state recruiting for sure. 
i think we need to get bof'em. AJ may bring more to the table b/c he is a true PG, but gulley has a lot of X factor in him like bev. a small state like AR needs to keep its best "natural resources" at home. i think that getting both guys would not be too high a mtn. to climb by any means.