Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Taylor Stockemer and Tyler Wilson

Started by The Recruiting Guy, June 08, 2007, 02:53:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

both were named as one of the top 11 best players at the camp NIKE Training Camp at the University of Missouri June 1st.

jhudson84

I have almost forgot about Taylor hes going to be a great player and I hope he does well but does not and never has seemed like he was going to be a hog.

Bomis Hawg

Outstanding.  Great to hear, maybe the Hogs can land Mr. Stockemer.
Was this a "big" camp like the US Army Combine where the top guys are?

AFWarrior83

I noticed we are high on some speedy HB's, I think that will be the next position to commit. WR and QB are both pretty filled at this point, but it would be nice to land them.
Hogville member since 2005.

xVBxAznxBoix

Taylor Stokemer is a great player for VB.... HE SHOULD GO TO ARK

RazorAg

Richard,

Thanks for the information you bring and the quickness in which you deliver it.  As you know, Jim Youngblood was at that camp.  Do you know if he was named in the top 11?

Thanks

IcEwalker

anyone know how youngblood did or how he looked?

i ran track again stockemer, hes a big guy and is extremely fast. he ran the 100 and 400 in great times.

Porkatarian

Quote from: AFWarrior83 on June 08, 2007, 05:11:37 pm
I noticed we are high on some speedy HB's, I think that will be the next position to commit. WR and QB are both pretty filled at this point, but it would be nice to land them.

I think we only have 2 verbal commitments from WR's at this point, so there's plenty of room to offer Taylor Stockemer.

Porkatarian out...
"I came here to win the SEC and that is exactly what we are going to do."

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: Porkatarian on June 09, 2007, 09:07:52 pm
Quote from: AFWarrior83 on June 08, 2007, 05:11:37 pm

I think we only have 2 verbal commitments from WR's at this point, so there's plenty of room to offer Taylor Stockemer.

Porkatarian out...

Arkansas will probably not take over 4 recievers and they have offers out to several recievers.  Unless he is willing to commit on the spot, which I doubt I would not extend an offer.  If he shows up at Houston Nutt's camp however, I believe they will see that he is too good not get an offer.   

1longshot

talent does not always indicate that the hogs will want you some players are just
"too much of a risk"

KennelMaster

Quote from: 1longshot on June 11, 2007, 09:30:58 am
talent does not always indicate that the hogs will want you some players are just
"too much of a risk"

How would you quantify "too much of a risk"?  In recruiting what is too much risk?

1longshot

well when you are houston nutt for instance see tyler wilson
espn 150 watchlist qb from greenwood arkansas

whocares

1long are you serious?? Rivals has Youngblood ranked higher I guess he was to scared to recruit him too. PLEASE READ IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE DEAL WITH TYLER WILSON NOT BEING OFFERED: Arkansas could not afford to get two commits from two QBs that could BOTH get drafted by MLB. Thats not hard to understand or at least I hope its not. It was to much of a risk to try and go after both baseball prospects and they took the one that they felt was better. Apparently Rivals did too.