Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Offers Another FL Back

Started by jhudson84, June 07, 2007, 11:56:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jhudson84

Arkansas has offered Thomas Shuler of Dr. Phillips HS in Orlando, FL.  Shuler is a bruising runner and has the body (6-0,230) to play fullback if needed.  He currently has a top 7 (all of which have offered) which consist of:

Arkansas
Louisville
Colorado
Ohio St.
LSU
W. Virginia
Nebraska

Shuler is only one running back that Arkansas has offered this year including three from Florida (Richard Watson,Jeff Demps).
A few other running backs the hogs have offered include, LaMichael James and Devin Thomas(TX), Deanthony Curtis and Dennis Johnson(AR), and Alex Daniel and Khiry Battle(GA).

Other top running backs interested in the hogs include OK back Chris Adkins(4*),  Houston star Anthony Bibbs(3*), Carlton Thomas and British Footman (FL), and Alonzo Landry (LA

Zen_Hog

He was offered a while ago in spring, he is a big kid. He's supposedly in one of the best backfields in the nation with D1 QB and 2 other RB and a WR who has commited to Auburn already.

Arkansas will be lucky to get Shuler, but I don't see him going here from when I've talked to him personally.

Joe

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: Do not forget Sam McGuffie. Arkansas is a major player for him.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
You can put a cat in the oven, but that don't make it a biscuit!    
:razorback: Welcome to the future of Razorback football :razorback: