Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

(Omaha.com) Football Recruiting: Millard North's Fisher has offers from NU, AR

Started by Tomhog™, June 05, 2007, 09:34:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomhog™

link

Heading into summer, Fisher already has 14 scholarship offers and no need to hit the camp circuit to impress anybody else. His list has all but been narrowed to Nebraska, Oklahoma, Iowa State and Arkansas - which means he is likely turning away such schools as Washington, Wisconsin, Iowa, Arizona State, Colorado, Vanderbilt and Northwestern.

This guy is a 6'5" safety, runs a 4.55 and weighs 210 pounds.  He'll be visiting Fayetteville in a weekend or so.  I hope they roll out the red carpet.  It's not too often you court a 6'5" safety with that kind of speed.

killamon

i think he's actually visiting Fayetteville today....He visited OU yesterday

killamon

jhudson84

Fisher probably wont end up at Arkansas but wherever he chooses hes going to be a standout.  father played at NU, and I really see him playing safety at the next level espically if he can keep that 4.5 while adding muscle

beansandtaters

As long as Reggie is the DC this kid would be adding weight and becoming a DE. Reggie loves those fast DE's ala Anthony Brown. I would like to see this kid add about 20-25 pounds and play LB. His hits and his speed would make him ferocious.