Started by southern hawg, June 04, 2007, 11:29:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

southern hawg

Monk-N-Dunk

Rivals shows hes being recurited by Chris Vaughn

Hogtide

Quote from: southern hawg on June 04, 2007, 11:29:25 pm
http://arkansas.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=48596

I know they'd love to have him, but my money is on Nebraska.  Would be an absolute steal if we got this kid.

Hogtide

Looks like he'll be in for a visit tommorrow.  That's definitely a good thing.

IcEwalker

i wouldnt be surprised if he would be a DE prospect. With that height and speed, he could be a dangerous JA like DE.

jhudson84

Hard to steal one away from NE.  Bout like going into Michigan and getting one of their top players

Hawgballz

Quote from: jhudson84 on June 05, 2007, 08:47:00 am
Hard to steal one away from NE.  Bout like going into Michigan and getting one of their top players

I think you might have better luck getting one out of Michigan, but I am still hopeful anyway.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

Hawgballz

June 05, 2007, 08:56:12 am #8 Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 08:58:15 am by HawgBall06
Quote from: Tomcat on June 05, 2007, 08:54:46 am
Arkansas is in his top three.  He's supposed to be visiting Fayetteville today.  We'll see...

Maybe Herring can sit down with him and pull another Jelani Smith out of the hat, although my fear is that he will be more like the Keck kid from Missouri (we were right there all the way until the end, when he just couldn't leave his home state).
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

killamon

Quote from: HawgBall06 on June 05, 2007, 08:56:12 am
Quote from: Tomcat on June 05, 2007, 08:54:46 am
Arkansas is in his top three.  He's supposed to be visiting Fayetteville today.  We'll see...

Maybe Herring can sit down with him and pull another Jelani Smith out of the hat, although my fear is that he will be more like the Keck kid from Missouri (we were right there all the way until the end, when he just couldn't leave his home state).

I think this will go down similar to the Keck situation.  The only thing going for us right now is the fact that we play in the SEC and thats something that intrigues him.  I hope HDN, Vaughn, and Herring pull out the red carpet for this kid.

jhudson84

Its going to be tough, but at least were trying similiar to the Brown Bros. & Deion Walker.  If you fish with corn you'll never get that moster catfish.

jhudson84

Sure dont like this sentence out a link to an Ohama paper posted by TOMCAT:

His father, former NU defensive back Todd Fisher, is 6 feet tall.

SpaHog

Also, his brother currently attends Iowa State.

351hog

I just dont see this one happening....but I would love to be proved wrong!

Landonhog

June 06, 2007, 10:13:26 am #14 Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 11:16:54 am by Landonhog
SEC or Big XII? 

Come play with the big boys Sean! 

NU is a shell of what they once were...  The good news is that they'll still win the Big XII North, regardless...   

WPS!