Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The NCAA cloud is killing OU in texas this year

Started by JackJohnson, June 04, 2007, 04:11:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JackJohnson

i almost feel bad for them.  Their recruiting class for 2008 is going to be terrible...  ;)

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=9&c=8&toinid=667&yr=2008

fullfan

Arkansas1

not really sure how you came to that conclusion because they already have 9 commits and 3 of the are 5 stars . i would say they are doing just fine.

doublep

Hawgballz

Quote from: Arkansas1 on June 04, 2007, 04:56:53 pm
not really sure how you came to that conclusion because they already have 9 commits and 3 of the are 5 stars . i would say they are doing just fine.

Obviously you have not read much of Jack's stuff, it is not the sharpest pencil in the box.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

Pork Twain

Quote from: HawgBall06 on June 04, 2007, 09:11:08 pm

Obviously you have not read much of Jack's stuff, it is not the sharpest pencil in the box.
I think the dull pencils are the ones that cannot comprehend obvious sarcasm.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Hawgballz

Quote from: BeoPig on June 04, 2007, 11:40:48 pm
Quote from: HawgBall06 on June 04, 2007, 09:11:08 pm

I think the dull pencils are the ones that cannot comprehend obvious sarcasm.

Oh, I understood his obvious sarcasm, just considered it to be more "broken pencil" commentary.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!