Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

D'Anton Lynn

Started by Hogstocking, June 04, 2007, 01:59:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogstocking

"Arkansas was the first school to really start recruiting me and they were the first school that offered me a scholarship," Lynn informed. "They will always be high up on my list because of that."

http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=10&p=2&c=648890

We also have an 'in' with him.   Lynn's father Anthony Lynn coached running backs at Dallas while David Lee was an assistant there.   

The Coletrain

This kid looks like a good one.  And he's got a good pedigree, too.  Nothing better than coaches kids in terms of quick development. 
Razorbacks, Cardinals, and Cowboys!!  A 30+ year addiction.

jhudson84

His father played at Tx Tech and I have heard him say that while he does not have a leader the Red Raiders will be tough to beat.

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: Hogstocking on June 04, 2007, 01:59:24 pm
“Arkansas was the first school to really start recruiting me and they were the first school that offered me a scholarship,” Lynn informed. “They will always be high up on my list because of that.”

http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=10&p=2&c=648890

We also have an 'in' with him.   Lynn's father Anthony Lynn coached running backs at Dallas while David Lee was an assistant there.  

He is a big time player

bigt05

jhudson84

"D’Anton Lynn, a 6-foot-1, 180-pound athlete from Celina high in Texas, but that has not stopped college programs from taking noti did not play much as a juniorce of his talents"- GOPOKES.COM

I wonder why that is b/c from everything thing i have heard his is a great player and USC is looking at him as well.  Didnt play much but has strong interest all over the country thats the difference in Arkansas and Texas high school football.

outlawhogeywells

He says we are one of his tops, but he is not camping here,,,,need to get him on campus

Hogstocking

Quote from: outlawhogeywells on June 07, 2007, 11:28:45 am
He says we are one of his tops, but he is not camping here,,,,need to get him on campus

He visited Fayetteville unofficially in April.

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: Hogstocking on June 07, 2007, 11:37:51 am
Quote from: outlawhogeywells on June 07, 2007, 11:28:45 am

He visited Fayetteville unofficially in April.

He says he will be making a second trip to Arkansas for sure, so he is definintely interested. 

FayettenamVeteran

I've watched this kid play / practice on several occasions.  Pretty good player.  Celina is to small town Texas football what Barton, Rison were / are here in Arkansas. 

Richard.....I can get you anything you need on this kid.  Just let me know. 

VenturaHog

thanks for the link +1

VenturaHog

Ok i just watched his videos, my goodness. This guy should be no lower than a 5.8 IMO. If rivals has him as less than a 4 star they are dumb, I have my fingers crossed that he stays overlooked though. He looked a tad more impressive at that safety spot but heck, he could play just about any position on the field.

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: VenturaHog on June 10, 2007, 05:28:45 am
Ok i just watched his videos, my goodness. This guy should be no lower than a 5.8 IMO. If rivals has him as less than a 4 star they are dumb, I have my fingers crossed that he stays overlooked though. He looked a tad more impressive at that safety spot but heck, he could play just about any position on the field.

He is not being overlooked.  He has numerous offers from big time programs.  There are plenty of players who are on the same level  as many 4 star players who do not recieve a high ranking from recruiting sites.

Hogstocking

June 26, 2007, 01:15:15 pm #13 Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 01:54:24 pm by Hogstocking
Lynn went to USC's Rising Stars Camp last weekend and was offered by Pete Carroll.

On a side note, if you watch Rivals USC's rising star video in Lynns profile, when they are talking about Patrick Johnson one of the WR he's covering is Joe Adams (25 second mark).  http://arkansas.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=64806

FayettenamVeteran

Quote from: jhudson84 on June 04, 2007, 02:45:33 pm
His father played at Tx Tech and I have heard him say that while he does not have a leader the Red Raiders will be tough to beat.

Adam James, Craig James' son, was a redshirt player at Texas Tech last year and is also from Celina.  So Anthony Lynn's playing at TT and James' being a Red Raider make me think that D'Anton will end up there too.  

whocares

FV he does like TT I believe its between TT, Arkansas, and USC now. Just my opinion but thats what I read. His dad is very good friends with David Lee and his dad is now coaching witht the Browns. We have a shot and I hope we try like heck to get him.