Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I just talked to Deion Walker's HC Edward Homer

Started by The Recruiting Guy, May 31, 2007, 03:06:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

He said he would inform Deion and Deion's dad, Art Walker that I called. Mr. Walker is the offensive coordinator for Christchurch school.

Coach Edwards said Deion is up to 43 offers.

jhudson84

closes to tops in the nation Christian Wilson PA LB has a few more and I believe he is second.

The Recruiting Guy

Coach Edwards said Deion received an invite to the ESPN All American game January 5th, 08. The US Army game has some serious comp.

blueshog2001

Quote from: Richard Davenport on May 31, 2007, 03:13:47 pm
Coach Edwards said Deion received an invite to the ESPN All American game January 5th, 08. The US Army game has some serious comp.

Richard, do you know if Deion's recruitment will be a joint effort between the football and track coaches?  I thought I read somewhere that he was also wanting to do track??

jhudson84

Quote from: blueshog2001 on May 31, 2007, 03:17:08 pm
Quote from: Richard Davenport on May 31, 2007, 03:13:47 pm

Richard, do you know if Deion's recruitment will be a joint effort between the football and track coaches?  I thought I read somewhere that he was also wanting to do track??

Yes, the track program is actually what sparked his attention.  Much like Batman a few years ago he will be pursued both ways.