Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#6???

Started by jmchog, May 30, 2007, 07:45:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jmchog

Who will be the 6th Razorback to commit?
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say...
De'Anthony Curtis!
No scoop, just me being optimistic.
Thoughts?
Opinions?

IcEwalker

hope you are right.

jhudson84

I'll put my neck out there and say either Curtis and/or Joe Adams will be a hog by the end of june.

Beaverfever

Quote from: jhudson84 on May 30, 2007, 09:56:05 am
I'll put my neck out there and say either Curtis and/or Joe Adams will be a hog by the end of june.
I have a really bad feeling about adams.  I think he wants to get out of arkansas.

jpenrod1

I hope it is adams.

Hogtide

Quote from: jmchog on May 30, 2007, 07:45:24 am
Who will be the 6th Razorback to commit?
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say...
De'Anthony Curtis!
No scoop, just me being optimistic.
Thoughts?
Opinions?

Josh Williams DE from Texas

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: Beaverfever on May 30, 2007, 09:58:13 am
Quote from: jhudson84 on May 30, 2007, 09:56:05 am
I have a really bad feeling about adams.  I think he wants to get out of arkansas.

I agree. I think he may want to get away from the spotlight in Arkansas. 

jhudson84

i HONESTLY believe that he is playing the game right now and loving the attention.  Dj and Cruz on the hill really help us.  Lets hope he pulls the trigger soon and hope its the hogs

jpenrod1

I think Arkansas has a pretty good shot at Adams. I also know that he has been visited many times by Arkansas coaches. I think we are doing everything we can to get him to the hill. if he does not commit to Arkansas it is because he doesn't want to be there. hopefully DJ, Cruz, and his Mom will be enough to get him to come.

351hog

I will agree with you...and my fingers are crossed that we both are right!

doublep

So who is the defensive player that committed today?  It's on rivals, but doesn't say who.

351hog

Quote from: doublep on June 01, 2007, 02:26:25 pm
So who is the defensive player that committed today?  It's on rivals, but doesn't say who.

Linebacker out of Louisiana

TMc

The kid out of Louisiana is a player.  How they found him .. , where he lives is beyond me.  It appears these guys (coaches) are getting after it this year.