Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's Us or Neb for Top Texas DE

Started by The Coletrain, May 29, 2007, 03:15:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Coletrain

Razorbacks, Cardinals, and Cowboys!!  A 30+ year addiction.

RZRBack_FAN

So im guessing He liked the way Jamal Anderson was developed. This is good Maybe we will start getting some good DE much like we usually get Good Safties. Ken Hamlin, Kennoy kennedy, steve atwater.

jhudson84

Rivals list nebraska as high interest and arkansas as medium.  he would be a nice get if we can pull him in.

Razorod

Quote from: The Coletrain on May 29, 2007, 03:15:55 pm
http://arkansas.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?sid=&script=/content.asp&cid=677872&fid=&tid=&mid=

I should get to watch him in person since Denton Ryan will play Abilene High this fall and my son plays for A-High. If he is going to be a Hog I'll let you know what I think.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: jhudson84 on May 29, 2007, 04:24:00 pm
Rivals list nebraska as high interest and arkansas as medium.  he would be a nice get if we can pull him in.

I think they just changed it to High for Arkansas. He calls Arkansas a dominant program in the SEC and says he likes the SEC better than the Big 12

tophawg19

we have a good history of putting DE's into the NFL
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Hogstocking

Just 4 days ago he told John Talman (rivals national recruiting analyst) Arkansas was his leader. 

hogsmaster

Quote from: Hogstocking on May 29, 2007, 06:16:38 pm
Just 4 days ago he told John Talman (rivals national recruiting analyst) Arkansas was his leader. 

yeah, make him sign his LOI now!!! You're right it's not NSD.

Hogtide

He's favoring Arkansas right now but if LSU offers they'll probably get him.  He wants to play in the SEC.

jhudson84

DOES HE PLAN to make his choice soon, any word?

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: Hogtide on May 30, 2007, 10:42:08 am
He's favoring Arkansas right now but if LSU offers they'll probably get him.  He wants to play in the SEC.

well i hope LSU stays the heck away from him then