Brian Christopher
Camden Fairview
DE
Ht: 6-foot-4
Wt: 240 lbs
Forty: 4.84 secs
Bench max: 320 pounds
Squat max: 400 pounds

He could help with the recruiting of Curtis and Askew and with defensive talent down this year instate I see no reason hes not a huge target.  Great size, good speed. 

RZRBack_FAN

We will be dont worry we just gotta wait till every other coach in America offers him! Thats Nutts rule Wait and see who offers and if its not to big of a school then Nutt Will go after them!

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: jhudson84 on May 29, 2007, 11:29:17 am
Brian Christopher
Camden Fairview
DE
Ht: 6-foot-4
Wt: 240 lbs
Forty: 4.84 secs
Bench max: 320 pounds
Squat max: 400 pounds

He could help with the recruiting of Curtis and Askew and with defensive talent down this year instate I see no reason hes not a huge target.  Great size, good speed. 

He's not in the same boat as the other three.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

bd93

Quote from: RZRBack_FAN on May 29, 2007, 03:04:30 pm
We will be dont worry we just gotta wait till every other coach in America offers him! Thats Nutts rule Wait and see who offers and if its not to big of a school then Nutt Will go after them!

This thread had nothing to do with Nutt untill you brought his name up.

RZRBack_FAN

I was just stating facts.  I hope we do offer him.

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: RZRBack_FAN on May 29, 2007, 03:17:47 pm
I was just stating facts.  I hope we do offer him.

there is better recruits, trust me.  Don't waste a scholly just to get his teamates.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Wu Tang Clan

We will be dont worry we just gotta wait till every other coach in America offers him! Thats Nutts rule Wait and see who offers and if its not to big of a school the

n Nutt Will go after them!

I am willing to bet you have never seen Brian Christopher play.  If Nutt offers and commits, I guarantee you will be the first one saying why did Arkansas offer a guy who only had an offer from UCA. 

TheHogFan

Quote from: Wu Tang Clan on May 29, 2007, 10:58:05 pm
We will be dont worry we just gotta wait till every other coach in America offers him! Thats Nutts rule Wait and see who offers and if its not to big of a school the

n Nutt Will go after them!

I am willing to bet you have never seen Brian Christopher play.  If Nutt offers and commits, I guarantee you will be the first one saying why did Arkansas offer a guy who only had an offer from UCA. 
Bingo

jhudson84

Would have nothing to do with getting his teammates.  While it may help, if the young man can play with that size and speed he should be offered.  Defensive talent in the state this year is as low as it has been in quite some time.  Our d-line is mostly upperclassman.  However if a player out of state is a great possibility and is a better fit offer him.