Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Willie Warren dunk from this weekend (link)

Started by BleedsBlue, May 28, 2007, 05:43:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BleedsBlue

May 28, 2007, 05:43:48 pm Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 05:46:17 pm by BleedsBlue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a_wW6Zf0Qk
I know both of our schools are after him.  Thought you might appreciate another dunk.  A bogus T- foul called on him after the dunk, unless he was verbally taunting.

BleedsBlue

May 28, 2007, 05:47:23 pm #1 Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 05:53:07 pm by BleedsBlue
Quote from: ImHogginIt on May 28, 2007, 05:46:01 pm
He got called with a charge. Good call by the ref. Kid can get up though

Actually it was called a Technical Foul by the baseline ref.  Watch the hand signal. ;)  I reffed for 12 years and I bet the call was for taunting the player after the charge.  No audio so I could not hear the player.

bd93

thahawg

IcEwalker

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: BleedsBlue on May 28, 2007, 05:43:48 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a_wW6Zf0Qk
I know both of our schools are after him.  Thought you might appreciate another dunk.  A bogus T- foul called on him after the dunk, unless he was verbally taunti

That is sick.  That guy should have tried to block the dunk attempt in lieu of standing there and getting posterized.  I feel like once Stan Heath was let og Willie Warren let go of Arkansas all together.  He may list them, but I do not think Arkanas is one of his top options right now. 

jhudson84

Notice on the slow mo reel he actually pushes up the kid from the chest with his opposite hand helping him get up.   Regardless great hops

HawgG

He has taken his game to another level this summer and deserves the rank of being the best combo guard in the nation.

He has been great at setting up Clarke and the rest of his AAU teammates on top of finishing plays himself.He is just a stud of a young player.

Break & Run

He can jump higher than MJ could in his prime!!!
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

The Boar War

Quote from: HawgG on May 29, 2007, 01:40:54 pm
He has been great at setting up Clarke and the rest of his AAU teammates on top of finishing plays himself.He is just a stud of a young player.

Are they (Clarke and Warren) becoming a package deal?

HawgG

Quote from: The Boar War on May 29, 2007, 02:28:02 pm
Quote from: HawgG on May 29, 2007, 01:40:54 pm

Are they (Clarke and Warren) becoming a package deal?

Well they have talked about wanting to go to the same University for sometime now, but that doesn't mean they eventually will.

I think they both would like to stay together if possible, but both guys understand they still have to do whats best for themselves.

Also Warren has a different interest level from colleges then does Clarke so we will just have to see how things shape up as each narrows down their list of suiters.

razerbacker

Looks like the Tech'd him just for the stare down. Amazing dunk, i hope we can land him.

TRUHOG718

CAn you say ................BAron Davis???????????????  ??? ???
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.