Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rule no. 1

Started by jpenrod1, May 28, 2007, 09:52:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jpenrod1

I am not saying this to say that Mods are not doing there Job. i have noticed many messages deleted and i am thankful for it.

I say this for everyone else. Part of rule no. 1 in this forum is not badmouthing recruits.

I have seen many times recently, people speaking bad of Pick. I dont think it is right to ever talk bad about anyone who commits to arkansas, but I think that if you are going to you could at least keep it off the Recruiting forum.

IcEwalker

agreed. that stuff should stay in MMQB (aka, new Vents and Rumors).

mbgrulz

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Hawgballz

Quote from: IcEwalker on May 28, 2007, 09:56:19 am

OK Icewalker, I knew I should have trademarked my phrase, (aka, new Vents & Rumors).  It is sad, but true.  +1

P.S. I won't be claiming any copyright violations.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

IcEwalker

Quote from: HawgBall06 on May 28, 2007, 02:03:01 pm
Quote from: IcEwalker on May 28, 2007, 09:56:19 am

OK Icewalker, I knew I should have trademarked my phrase, (aka, new Vents & Rumors).  It is sad, but true.  +1

P.S. I won't be claiming any copyright violations.

sorry, i heard that from someone i was talking to. they must have heard it from you.

jhudson84

What should happens is if someone says something bad about a coach or recruit in this forum report it.  Dont quote them and reply because even if the mess. is deleted your post still retains their message. 

jhudson84

Quote from: jpenrod1 on May 29, 2007, 10:30:57 am
great recruiting coaches? Glad he thinks so.

jpenrod another rule is not bashing the coaches in this forum.  Lead by example

jpenrod1

I was not meaning to bash but now i review it it sounded like that. sorry about that. I just meant it as a hmmm  thing. like i was impressed. i have not heard that much. sorry again by how that could read.

LJHOG

Why would anyone bash any recruit in any forum?  How does that help?  I think we should all do like momma said, if you don't have something good to say, don't say anything.

351hog

I said the samething to Richard the other day about the recruit bashing.....he told me just to PM him if I see it happening.  He will take care of it. 

claytongray

Quote from: LJHOG on May 30, 2007, 10:31:02 am
Why would anyone bash any recruit in any forum?  How does that help?  I think we should all do like momma said, if you don't have something good to say, don't say anything.

That happens when you're amid a culture of negativity.