Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kale Pick is a Razorback

Started by The Recruiting Guy, May 26, 2007, 06:09:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jpenrod1

Im glad he is here. He has a Strong arm and will take some coaching to get him accurate, but we have a lot of of QB's and he will be able to wait his turn. I think he is a good pick up.

RazrRila99

Kale plays in KS's largest HS division (6A) against some pretty stout competition.  The defenses that Kale plays against are some pretty stout competition.  I dont know who is best, as Ive never seen either.  Just saying what i do know.  Stats arent everything.  With the right supporting cast, any QB can be made to look good.  Maybe Kale has a "general" feel to him, thats what this team is lacking right now is a field general.  Again just my opinion.

Welcome to the family Kale.  Youll make a great Hawg.

bd93

Quote from: Cole1976 on May 29, 2007, 03:07:38 pm
Kale plays in KS's largest HS division (6A) against some pretty stout competition.  The defenses that Kale plays against are some pretty stout competition.  I dont know who is best, as Ive never seen either.  Just saying what i do know.  Stats arent everything.  With the right supporting cast, any QB can be made to look good.  Maybe Kale has a "general" feel to him, thats what this team is lacking right now is a field general.  Again just my opinion.

Good post +1

Coondog Hog

Quote from: Cole1976 on May 29, 2007, 03:07:38 pm

Right on

Go Hogs
'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'
  - Ronald Reagan

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -
-Ronald Reagan
Quote from: mmhogs17 on March 08, 2011, 11:02:18 pm
I've had alot of things in and out of my butt, but never Monkeys..

The Coletrain

Rivals has a free video up on Pick right now with some running commentary.  Not an overly big kid, but pretty impressive foot work.  And the arm looks alright, too.   
Razorbacks, Cardinals, and Cowboys!!  A 30+ year addiction.

RZRBack_FAN

Hope he can do that with an SEC defensive line in his face!!!