Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Van Buren WR Taylor Stockemer gets offer

Started by The Recruiting Guy, May 26, 2007, 06:02:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

May 26, 2007, 06:02:39 pm Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 01:36:04 am by Richard Davenport
Taylor was offered by Kansas yesterday.

Taylor will be camping at K-State, Vanderbilt, Oklahoma and Arkansas.

He plans to attend the Nike Camp in Columbia, MO.

The Coletrain

What's his total number of offers up to now, TRG? 
Razorbacks, Cardinals, and Cowboys!!  A 30+ year addiction.

bigguy551122

in my opinion he is one of the more underated players in the state
perfection is all i expect.

The Coletrain

Lot of good WRs in this in-state class.  I don't think there's room for all of them, but we should be able to land at least 3-4.  Already have Dee and Cruz on board. 
Razorbacks, Cardinals, and Cowboys!!  A 30+ year addiction.

Kicking Wing

I believe he has one from Arkansas State and Kansas now.

The Recruiting Guy

Kicking Wing

Quote from: Richard Davenport on May 27, 2007, 01:39:45 am
Quote from: Kicking Wing on May 26, 2007, 10:27:46 pm
I believe he has one from Arkansas State and Kansas now.

True.
Not nitpicking, just don't want you to go all Otis on me. :P  He has a habit of only telling half truths and serious spin.  He never did tell the truth about Clay this year.

AFWarrior83

Glad to see a VB boy doing something! Question: Joe Adams, do we got a good shot at him? I just watched his video, and he reminds me of Damian.
Hogville member since 2005.

jpenrod1

Quote from: AFWarrior83 on May 27, 2007, 08:32:00 am
Glad to see a VB boy doing something! Question: Joe Adams, do we got a good shot at him? I just watched his video, and he reminds me of Damian.
He looks more impressive to me than Damian ever did, but we will see. I think we have a shot at him.

1. DJ Williams- went to the same school, played together.

2. Cruz- committed to Arkansas, really good friends.

3. Youngblood and kale- 2 QB's and lots of WR scholarsips out there this early will at least look to recruits as though they are trying to fix the passing game.

4. David Lee- as much as people doubt his ability he seems to be doing a decent job of convincing recruits we are going to pass.

5 MOM- him and his mom are close, she is very involved in his life and i think being close to home would be a plus.

I think there are a lot of things that would go against his coming to Arkansas as well, like USC, big time teams, pass based offenses, but we have a decent shot at getting him.

IcEwalker

i ran against Taylor in track this year, and he is pretty fast for a guy his size.

labmanok

He had a GREAT camp at OK.  He had a GREAT Nike camp in MO.
Stockemer is making a name for himself.