Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

(USA Today) Boyd narrows his list

Started by Tomhog™, May 25, 2007, 08:17:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomhog™

The part of the article is near the bottom...

click the pic for profile info

link

Lexington (Ky.) Henry Clay wide receiver Aaron Boyd says there are nine schools that will definitely make his list of finalists.

Florida, Miami (Fla.), LSU, Arkansas, Michigan, Louisville, Tennessee, N.C. State and Virginia all are programs that the 6-foot-4, 190-pounder is considering. Cincinnati and Michigan State are the schools competing to make his top 10.

Hawgballz

I love that size (6-4, 195), but that speed (4.65) can not be right with the type of schools that are recruiting him.  It looks like last year's season is helping with out of state kids this year.  Quite frankly, if we get Joe Adams & Greg Childs (I consider Jay Wright a DB recruit) then all the other receiver offers will disappear.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

kimjongsqUeAl

The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

Beaverfever

Quote from: HawgBall06 on May 25, 2007, 09:01:35 am
I love that size (6-4, 195), but that speed (4.65) can not be right with the type of schools that are recruiting him.  It looks like last year's season is helping with out of state kids this year.  Quite frankly, if we get Joe Adams & Greg Childs (I consider Jay Wright a DB recruit) then all the other receiver offers will disappear.
I think that's looking very unlikely at this juncture.

Hogstocking

Quote from: HawgBall06 on May 25, 2007, 09:01:35 am
Quite frankly, if we get Joe Adams & Greg Childs (I consider Jay Wright a DB recruit) then all the other receiver offers will disappear.

There's no way Arkansas would turn down someone like Deion Walker.  He's "very interested" in Arkansas and is going to visit Fayetteville.  The coaches have put a heavy emphasis on WR's  (WR's have more offers than any other position this year)...IMO we will sign 5 to 6  WRs this year.

Brosshog

He either is a good blocker or Dale will just move him to DE.

351hog

Quote from: Brosshog on May 26, 2007, 06:24:58 am
He either is a good blocker or Dale will just move him to DE.

Its getting old...