Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Joe Adams at the TCU Nike Combine

Started by The Recruiting Guy, May 20, 2007, 04:49:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

May 20, 2007, 04:49:54 pm Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 07:03:35 pm by Richard Davenport
Joe appears at the 1:38 mark. The other kid is totally faked out.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CVCvSn38Gqo

Arbor

BigTyme

Proud Hog

AnthroHog

Hope we can get him, he looks really good.

arkjay19

blueshog2001

We need wide receivers that can create separation. Hopefully Cruz can get Joe to sign on.

IcEwalker

Cruz and Williams, along with Youngblood and Curtis would give us a high powered offense all from within our state.
imagine a shotgun formation with Curtis at RB and Youngblood at QB (like when Jones was here) and Williams and Adams wide with DJ Williams and Ben Cleveland at WR/HB. wow, we could be good if that all pans out.

jpenrod1

Watch CAC a few times next season. he does that to people all the time.

blu

Of the videos I have seen of this class of HS Srs coming up, his is the most impressive. I am not sure the level of competition he is playing against, but he is far and away the fastest guy on the field, and he has some moves.
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

LJHOG

He'd be a great addition.  I hope he can find his way to the Hill.

IcEwalker

he kind of reminds me of teddy ginn Jr.

bigt05

Beaverfever

Quote from: IcEwalker on May 20, 2007, 11:09:37 pm
Cruz and Williams, along with Youngblood and Curtis would give us a high powered offense all from within our state.
imagine a shotgun formation with Curtis at RB and Youngblood at QB (like when Jones was here) and Williams and Adams wide with DJ Williams and Ben Cleveland at WR/HB. wow, we could be good if that all pans out.
I've heard younglblood is quick.  Do you think he'd be considered a "running quarterback" in college.

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: IcEwalker on May 21, 2007, 08:36:43 am
he kind of reminds me of teddy ginn Jr.

No way, Teddy Ginn can not run a route.  He may have been the fastest player in college football last year, but he may have been the worst route runner as well. 

VenturaHog

dang it, we better get this kid. that cb was humiliated.

CarolinaHog1176

Quote from: Arbor on May 20, 2007, 04:55:41 pm
The (future)Sooner looks good!

get out of here with that crap!!  he's a hog... but didn't arkansas and oklahoma sign a home and home sometime in the near future?  you might get to see him then when he's torching the sooners ;)
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

Lanlord

Sportsguy120

i agree joe does do that to people all the time , heck he even did it to me.

turner

yeah that kid joe burned would have to be embarrassed being at a combine in front of college coaches and getting smoked like that
Go Hogs!

cbjagman

Quote from: blueshog2001 on May 20, 2007, 08:51:33 pm
We need wide receivers that can create separation. Hopefully Cruz can get Joe to sign on.
While we're at it let's try to find a qb that can actually get the ball to some of these kids on a regular basis. Our one remaining experienced qb throws more "wounded ducks" than he does passes!

hogsfan4l1fe

Quote from: cbjagman on May 22, 2007, 11:41:24 am
Quote from: blueshog2001 on May 20, 2007, 08:51:33 pm
While we're at it let's try to find a qb that can actually get the ball to some of these kids on a regular basis. Our one remaining experienced qb throws more "wounded ducks" than he does passes!

Very true.  Hopefully this will change by kickoff on opening day.