Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas missed out on a TX LB

Started by Tomhog™, May 18, 2007, 08:06:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Supermark101

Quote from: Tomcat on May 18, 2007, 08:06:58 am
Hard to lure someone away when you go to the games as a child and grow up wanting to be an Aggie...

Too bad we don't have players like that. Just imagine if we had a QB like that. :-\

501Ben

Quote from: Supermark101 on May 18, 2007, 04:06:22 pm
Hard to lure someone away when you go to the games as a child and grow up wanting to be an Aggie...

Too bad we don't have players like that. Just imagine if we had a QB like that. :-\

We do, Jim Youngblood.

LJHOG

He was born to be an aggie.  I feel bad for him, LOL!!

Supermark101

Quote from: Tomcat on May 18, 2007, 04:29:58 pm

We had one last year...

Could of had a different one for this year.

arkjay19

i don't think the title to this thread could be more misleading.

toshortrock

u didn;t really think he was coming to arkansas did u
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

DeltaBoy

The guy was obviously TAMU from the start.  Hard to lure someone away when you go to the games as a child and grow up wanting to be an Aggie...

(TAMU) Brenham LB discusses his commitment

Nope it is Franks fault since he has not kept some one from the old SWC on the Non Conference schedule annually since we left the SWC.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: Tomcat on May 18, 2007, 04:29:58 pm

We had one last year...
If we had a player like that last year, he would still be here.  I didn't see a QB like that last year.  I did see a RB like that last year though, and he will be here this year as well.

cbjagman

The guy was obviously TAMU from the start.  Hard to lure someone away when you go to the games as a child and grow up wanting to be an Aggie...

(TAMU) Brenham LB discusses his commitment 
Well as the old saying goes: "we all have our personal burdens to bear". I guess Mangan's major cross is wanting to be an Aggie!

Hogstocking

He commited to A&M his junior year and never had an offer from Arkansas.  Arkansas nor anyone else missed out.