Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clarke to trim down list

Started by jhudson84, May 17, 2007, 09:41:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jhudson84

Rotnie Clarke has said he will start trimming down his list by the end of this month must be an insider to read off of Scout.

Razorod

Quote from: jhudson84 on May 17, 2007, 09:41:17 am
Rotnie Clarke has said he will start trimming down his list by the end of this month must be an insider to read off of Scout.

Doesn't sound like a player who is going to wait until spring to sign. My guess, at least on the surface he's gotta like Pelphrey's style of play. Pel's past relationship as teammates with Travis Ford can't hurt either. Ford and Clarke sound like similar types of players. Pel can tell him he knows exactly how to utilize his talents and abilities. Hopefully Clarke will be donning a Razorback uni in 08-09 along with Clarence Trent. Then, you add Gulley and Walton to the guard mix for 09-10 and we could be a very solid team in the near future.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

jhudson84

Pull a miracle and snatch Willie Warren, and its gonna be fourty mintues of how the heck are we losing by 50 points.

Razorod

If Pel happens to sign both Warren and Clarke next year, I doubt you get both Gulley and Walton the next year.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

BleedsBlue

Quote from: Razorod on May 17, 2007, 09:53:18 am
If Pel happens to sign both Warren and Clarke next year, I doubt you get both Gulley and Walton the next year.

You get Warren and Clarke, you won't miss the other 2 players you mentioned.  Warren's recruiting will be a battle.  Texas, Kansas, OU, Arkansas, Kentucky.  It will be fun to watch it unfold. ;)

jhudson84

Dont know Uk if you have watched him play but Gulley is going to be special.

bd93

I hope the hogs stay on his list.

BleedsBlue

Quote from: jhudson84 on May 17, 2007, 10:42:18 am
Dont know Uk if you have watched him play but Gulley is going to be special.
Unfortunately, I have not seen Gulley play.  Pelphrey will offer more scholarships than slots and make it a first come first served deal.