Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Patterson to UK...announced today at 2:45PM today.

Started by BleedsBlue, May 16, 2007, 02:48:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BleedsBlue

Kilgor

Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

bd93

Dang it! 

No offense to you or UK but I was hoping he would go to Duke.  He will make Kentucky pretty hard to beat next year.

BleedsBlue

Quote from: bd93 on May 16, 2007, 02:54:14 pm
Dang it! 

No offense to you or UK but I was hoping he would go to Duke.  He will make Kentucky pretty hard to beat next year.

bd, I know you don't like us...:), but don't wish Duke on anyone.  We hate Duke more than we do Loserville.
Maybe both UK and UA are on the right road back to the 90's again.....winning championships.

Conway Cool Daddy

Congrats, good to know Florida isn't getting all of the talent.

Phatasshog

Quote from: BleedsBlue on May 16, 2007, 02:58:29 pm
Dang it! 

bd, I know you don't like us...:), but don't wish Duke on anyone.  We hate Duke more than we do Loserville.
Maybe both UK and UA are on the right road back to the 90's again.....winning championships.

i wish duke on noone.  I was going to say i was at the SEC Tournament in Atlanta this past year and we stayed in a hotel with loads of Kentucky fans.   Class act people if i do say so myself.  I will root for us to beat you every year, but against anyone else you have my support.
Good pick up in P. Patterson he will help that team alot.

Conway Cool Daddy

Quote from: Phatasshog on May 16, 2007, 03:51:21 pm
Quote from: BleedsBlue on May 16, 2007, 02:58:29 pm
Dang it! 

i wish duke on noone.  I was going to say i was at the SEC Tournament in Atlanta this past year and we stayed in a hotel with loads of Kentucky fans.   Class act people if i do say so myself.  I will root for us to beat you every year, but against anyone else you have my support.
Good pick up in P. Patterson he will help that team alot.
I can't wait for the Arkansas -Kentucky game to be meaningful again.
Only Kentucky truly understands what it means to be "great" in basketball. Florida is getting there, but the gators don't have near the fans that Kentucky and Arkansas have.

Swino

football-writer

I'm not a fan of Kentucky...BUT on the bright side...at least, like Bleeds Blue said, he didn't go to Duke AND Billy Donovan didn't get ANOTHER one.
Bobby Petrino...putting fear into opposing SEC coaches one recruit at a time

HawgG

Congrats for picking up one of the best players in the '07 class.

BTW Patterson will be my early favorite to win SEC newcomer of the year.

Even though the competion will be tough because Anthony Randolph(LSU), Nick Calathes & Chandler Persons(Gators), and Senario Hillman(Bama) are all very talented and will play alot as freshmen.

BleedsBlue

Quote from: HawgG on May 16, 2007, 04:44:52 pm
Congrats for picking up one of the best players in the '07 class.

BTW Patterson will be my early favorite to win SEC newcomer of the year.

Even though the competion will be tough because Anthony Randolph(LSU), Nick Calathes & Chandler Persons(Gators), and Senario Hillman(Bama) are all very talented and will play alot as freshmen.
HawgG and all,
Thanks.  Anytime you win 2 NT like Florida did and still do not sell out your small basketball arena you know it is strictly a football school.
Arkansas fans are some of the best.  With Coach P, UA will double their fan base because every UK fan will cheer for you (unless we are playing each other).. Cannot wait for the SEC Tourney.
Also, HawG, you get my vote for best avartar.  WOW. :P

Razorod

Quote from: BleedsBlue on May 16, 2007, 02:48:38 pm
;D

Was not a complete strikeout in 07.

Far from it! UK will be very, very good under Gillispie. He is a national championship caliber bench coach and with the tradition and appeal at UK, he will have little trouble getting the talent to Lexington.  Hopefully, Pel can do the same for us. We'll see.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

Tomhog™

Congrats go to the UK.  They needed something to lighten up what's not been a great recruiting class.  Patterson turned it into one.  I wasn't expecting anything spectacular with the class of '07 at Arkansas, but I expect to land some good ones in '08.  If not, Arkansas will not get back to championship form...