Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Willie Warren...

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, May 15, 2007, 06:53:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

May 8, 2007

"If (Rotnei Clarke) goes (insert school) it will just improve their chances more," he said. "We're best friends. I'll probably be (in Verdigris) in the summer before we head up to the Kobe Bryant Camp. We usually try not to talk about recruiting, because it's hectic enough for us when we're just dealing with coaches and media ourselves, but we talk about it sometimes and about how it would be to play with each other in college."
Rotnei Clarke is a key recruit!!

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

The_Bionic_Pig

Nice Hops for a Point Guard huh...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Hollywood_HOGan45

would really awsome if we got Clarke.

Im a little bias, i'd rather have Clarke but that woudl just be gravy if we got Warren also.

The_Bionic_Pig

Oh to the days of Darryl Hawkins .....

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

The_Bionic_Pig

He is still elevating in this one....

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

bigt05

i dont keep up with bball recruiting much who r these to players from the pics that guy can jump out of tha gym

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: bigt05 on May 15, 2007, 09:33:31 pm
i dont keep up with bball recruiting much who r these to players from the pics that guy can jump out of tha gym

Same person (Willie Warren Arkansas PG/SG prospect 08')
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

LJHOG

We need the kid in the first pic sitting second from the right.  Don't know who he is, but he sure looks like Sam Cassell.

501Ben

Quote from: LJHOG on May 16, 2007, 03:35:47 pm
We need the kid in the first pic sitting second from the right.  Don't know who he is, but he sure looks like Sam Cassell.

Hahah, yea, He really does look him.

jhudson84

Quote from: LJHOG on May 16, 2007, 03:35:47 pm

THATS WPS, HIMSELF

jhudson84

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on May 15, 2007, 06:56:03 pm

Im a little bias, i'd rather have Clarke but that woudl just be gravy if we got Warren also.

I would much rather have Warren, than we can finally put to rest our point guard duties.

TuckFexas

Good Gawd! Must be a smart kid, not many can figure out how to defeat gravity!
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: jhudson84 on May 16, 2007, 03:51:49 pm

I would much rather have Warren, than we can finally put to rest our point guard duties.

Yeah im bias since he's from around my parts and ive seen him play a couple times.

BleedsBlue

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on May 15, 2007, 09:34:23 pm
Quote from: bigt05 on May 15, 2007, 09:33:31 pm

Same person (Willie Warren Arkansas PG/SG prospect 08')

Correction: (Willie Warren Kentucky PG/SG prospect '08) ;)  The race is on!

Realist

He hasn't been mentioned with us since we got Pelphrey.  Don't think we are getting him

HawgG

Kansas, Kentucky, and Texas are the three I see at the top for Warren.

OU will be my darkhorse for him.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Realist on May 16, 2007, 05:01:33 pm
He hasn't been mentioned with us since we got Pelphrey.  Don't think we are getting him

You don't require access just read the front - click me
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

BleedsBlue

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on May 16, 2007, 05:31:16 pm

You don't require access just read the front - click me

Makes it that much more fun now..... ;D

Hawgballz

May need to do a little reseach, but I know that I have read that Coach P is on his radar (I believe his mom was impressed by coach).
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

501Ben

Quote from: HawgBall06 on May 16, 2007, 06:38:56 pm

May need to do a little reseach, but I know that I have read that Coach P is on his radar (I believe his mom was impressed by coach).

I think Coach Pel may have done an in-home with him recently, and both parties came away impressed. I am not saying we get him, but we are on his radar.

Smithian

The guy at the end of the bench looks like Damon Jones(You know, end of the bench Cavalier, the Heat's starting PG in Shaq's first year.).

I don't like our chances now Heath is gone with either of these two.

Realist

I stand corrected.  Don't have access to the scout articles so never read them.

slopinhogs

would love to see him and clark on the floor at the same time. :razorback:

HawgG are you really wonder woman? ???
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

Wu Tang Clan

Are you serious.  Willie Warren is big time and a top 10 player in the country.  He will be a McDonald's All American and has the potential to be a future first round pick. 

HawgG

Quote from: slopinhogs on May 16, 2007, 10:45:29 pm
HawgG are you really wonder woman? ???

Are you kidding,,,,There is no way I could fit in that outfit. ;D

The "G" in HawgG does not stand for Guerra.

Vida makes a very,very, sexy Wonder Women. ;)

If I could marry her then the 'G" would be Guerra, "Mr.Vida Guerra." 8)

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: Wu Tang Clan on May 16, 2007, 11:26:35 pm

Are you serious.  Willie Warren is big time and a top 10 player in the country.  He will be a McDonald's All American and has the potential to be a future first round pick. 

yes i am serious because
Listen carefully

I....AM.......BIAS
Clarke is in my hometown. Ive seen him play several times.

getting Warren would be gravy to me if we got Clarke.

BleedsBlue

Quote from: 501Ben on May 16, 2007, 06:41:45 pm

I think Coach Pel may have done an in-home with him recently, and both parties came away impressed. I am not saying we get him, but we are on his radar.

Not sure you can do an in home visit with 08 recruits yet can you?  I thought indirect contact was the rule, but maybe I am thinking 09 recruits.

Hawgballz

Quote from: BleedsBlue on May 17, 2007, 08:48:09 am
Quote from: 501Ben on May 16, 2007, 06:41:45 pm

Not sure you can do an in home visit with 08 recruits yet can you?  I thought indirect contact was the rule, but maybe I am thinking 09 recruits.

Shhhhhhhhhh...If you are going to be on this site you can't be turning us in if Coach P happens to bump into Mrs. Warren at Wal-Mart and be pumping gas behind her at Citgo.   ;)
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

JoyDivision

Warren wants to major in Broadcasting.... How do we stand there?

jackflash

I think you be surprise by the recruiting that will be done next year, with him being from south Alabama their might be a player or two were on from their. think players up front will be athletic.

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on May 17, 2007, 08:32:26 am
Quote from: Wu Tang Clan on May 16, 2007, 11:26:35 pm

yes i am serious because
Listen carefully

I....AM.......BIAS
Clarke is in my hometown. Ive seen him play several times.

getting Warren would be gravy to me if we got Clarke.

Getting Warren would not be gravy it would be steak.