Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

(None Hog-Related) But if Patrick Patterson doesn't ink with Kentucky tommorrow

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, May 15, 2007, 04:45:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

The Meltdown on the Kentucky Boards will be Legendary and the Billy Gillespie Honeymoon will come to a immediate, abrupt STOP!!   Their was almost 20K on-line at one time yesterday.(Black Monday)  Double B is a good poster and for the sake of the program I hope they get Patterson as to keep the fan base passive.  :'(

He will be choosing between Florida, Duke and Kentucky.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

501Ben

I thought he was signing today...I guess I will have to wait till tomorrow.

AnthroHog

Any idea on where Patterson is leaning?  I read somewhere where it is thought that he wanted to play with Jai Lucas and Lucas just committed to the Gators yesterday.  That would be one short honeymoon if Gillispie doesn't land Patterson.

501Ben

Quote from: AnthroHog on May 15, 2007, 05:01:13 pm
Any idea on where Patterson is leaning?  I read somewhere where it is thought that he wanted to play with Jai Lucas and Lucas just committed to the Gators yesterday.  That would be one short honeymoon if Gillispie doesn't land Patterson.

Some say UK, but I just got on the Rivals National Board (free one) and people are saying on there he is a UF lean.

TRUHOG718

I saw him at Madison Square Garden and he is a monster. I hope he stays as far away from the SEC as possible.
Lets Go Duke (OMG did I just say That)
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

HawgG

It has not been a good last few days for the self proclaimed workaholic.

If Patterson does go to Florida then Gillispie will see why Tubby was glad to take the job at Minnesota.

It is bad enough to lose kids that you need, but to lose them to your rival is hard to take for the fans of any school, and at Kentucky it is even worse.

catfanNar

Come on guys Billy G has been there for a little over a month now and anything that he can salvage will be a plus.

mbgrulz

let's go duke.

i hope they add another mcdonalds AA to the 3 THEY HAVE ALREADY SIGNED THIS YEAR!!

southern hawg

I apologize if this has already been discussed, but what about DeAndre Jordan the 5* seven footer that committed to Gillispie at TAMU.  I assume BCG tried to get him to come to UK, did he just not want to leave his home state or what?

catfanNar

Jordan wanted to stay close to home, plus there were questions whether or not  tamu was going to let him out of his LOI

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: TRUHOG718 on May 15, 2007, 05:03:30 pm
I saw him at Madison Square Garden and he is a monster. I hope he stays as far away from the SEC as possible.
Lets Go Duke (OMG did I just say That)

The Gods of Evil just smiled upon you.... traitor...lol
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

BleedsBlue

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on May 15, 2007, 04:45:03 pm
The Meltdown on the Kentucky Boards will be Legendary and the Billy Gillespie Honeymoon will come to a immediate, abrupt STOP!!   Their was almost 20K on-line at one time yesterday.(Black Monday)  Double B is a good poster and for the sake of the program I hope they get Patterson as to keep the fan base passive.  :'(

He will be choosing between Florida, Duke and Kentucky.

Patterson will announce today and sign a LOI today at 3:45PM Eastern from his Hunington, WV HS.  He has narrowed his choices to UK and Florida.  Many rumors are flying and many are now saying UK is the choice from Florida just 24 hours ago.  Who knows???  However, the flirtation of BD to the Orlando Magic may have something to do with it.
On another subject, Billy C has had to pick up the pieces left by Tubby and staff's recruiting graffs and in just one month has signed a 4 Star guard out of Michigan and is still has a chance with Patterson.  Please do not blame the 07 recruiting issues on him.  I know how strongly you all feel about him backing out of coming to Arkansas, but you have a good coach now.  If you want to judge him wait until the 08 recruiting is complete.  Without Patterson, yes, we will be lacking a strong front court, but should have a decent season.
Big Blue Nation will not melt down.  Maybe a few retards on the free boards will show their ass again like they did when Lucas signed with Florida.