Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This Pg could help with Liggins

Started by jhudson84, May 15, 2007, 12:55:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jhudson84

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=456&p=8&c=1&nid=2722751

Love to play together, maybe JP should check him out seems like a tough pg

bd93

I would love to have Liggins.  And as long as he (Jackson) can play I'll take him.

jhudson84

He has a Hoosier offer so I think he can.

HawgG

Boy I just think that Liggins will end up at Memphis.

Remember Derrick Rose signed with the Tigers and he is an Illinois boy just like Liggins.

Calipari got a tremendous PR boost in Illinois when Rose committed to him.

Honestly I feel sorry for Bruce Weber as he is desperate to get at least one talented Illinois kid
to stay and play for him.The man is suffering within his own state.

BleedsBlue

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: jhudson84 on May 15, 2007, 12:55:05 pm
http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=456&p=8&c=1&nid=2722751

Love to play together, maybe JP should check him out seems like a tough pg

At the moment I think the next committ will be Clarence Trent as they are pursuing Rodnie Clarke.   And if they were to secure Clarke's committment they will focus more on Willie Warren than DeAndre Liggins and maybe a Center.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

The_Bionic_Pig

I think they (Rob Evans) will go after Terrance Henry 6'9 PF also (AAU Louisiana Select) and attempt to save a scholorship or two for the 09' Class Shawn Williams, Fred Gulley, A.J. Walton, Derrick Favors, Coleson Rakestraw.   All are damn good but we will be limited to the amount available in 09'
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on May 15, 2007, 07:28:25 pm
I think they (Rob Evans) will go after Terrance Henry 6'9 PF also (AAU Louisiana Select) and attempt to save a scholorship or two for the 09' Class Shawn Williams, Fred Gulley, A.J. Walton, Derrick Favors, Coleson Rakestraw.   All are damn good but we will be limited to the amount available in 09'

I figured in the 08 class will be filled with 3 frontcourt players and 2 backcourt players

jhudson84

Dream Class:
Warren, Clarke, Trent, Liggins, Henry

The_Bionic_Pig

May 16, 2007, 05:48:29 pm #9 Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 06:04:53 pm by Woo_Pig_Stewie
Quote from: jhudson84 on May 16, 2007, 05:37:08 pm
Dream Class:
Warren, Clarke, Trent, Liggins, Henry

They will most likely only use 4 of the 6 available scholarships jhudson84 in order to recruit for the 09' Class.   (So you will probably have to sacrifice one of your choices) Keep in mind you don't let a Greg Monroe type (1 and done) get away under any circumstances.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

jhudson84

i wont do it, im standing by this......give up walton

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: jhudson84 on May 16, 2007, 05:56:46 pm

On the other hand Washington & Beverley defect to the NBA their Junior Season, so the numbers usually have a way of working themselves out.   
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

jhudson84

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on May 16, 2007, 06:07:41 pm

On the other hand Washington & Beverley defect to the NBA their Junior Season, so the numbers usually have a way of working themselves out.   

You better take that back

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: jhudson84 on May 16, 2007, 06:13:14 pm
Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on May 16, 2007, 06:07:41 pm

You better take that back

-1 for me   :'(    sorry had a slight dumb attack....must have missed taking my medication.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Realist

Washington will leave early. 
Although I did see him in the business building a couple weeks ago for the first time all year so hes getting better about that whole class thing. 

I wonder if Beverley can help us with Liggins with the Chicago connection

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Realist on May 16, 2007, 08:54:33 pm
Washington will leave early. 
Although I did see him in the business building a couple weeks ago for the first time all year so hes getting better about that whole class thing. 

I wonder if Beverley can help us with Liggins with the Chicago connection

6 Weeks ago it was Arkansas & Memphis as his final 2 ..... so I would say that Memphis is his current leader whether he is saying it publically or not.  Arkansas has the best chance of making inroads again and indeed Patrick Beverley was in his ear during the Real Deal on the Hill.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*