Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Are we?

Started by razorsharp96, May 15, 2007, 10:59:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

razorsharp96

Are we recruiting Darren McFadden's little brother?
"I don't create controversies. They're there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention."  ~ Charles Barkley

Tomhog™

May 15, 2007, 11:12:14 am #1 Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 11:22:48 am by Tomcat
The coaches are evaluating Marquis McFadden, yes...

Marquis McFadden, 5-10 1/2, 175, 4.55, Pulaski Robinson

He's being looked at as a DB...

jhudson84

Marquis is Darren's cousin

razorsharp96

Ok thanks guys!!! +1 to you both
"I don't create controversies. They're there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention."  ~ Charles Barkley

dasheets12

4.55 is a little slow for a db, isn't it??

jhudson84

Little McFadden will likely end up somewhere like UCA, and would be a good pickup

Beaverfever

Not saying we should take every player with a big time last name but if we pass on him and he turns out to be a stud we will look seriously stupid.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: dasheets12 on May 15, 2007, 01:55:13 pm
4.55 is a little slow for a db, isn't it??

depends because their is a CB ranked as one of the top preseason 150 H.S. players in the nation 2008  (Rivals) from Clarksville, MS that is a 4.5/4.55 guy. 
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

dotnet

Most high school 4.3's are really 4.5's... and most 4.55's are really 4.7s.  If he runs a legit 4.55, then he isn't too slow.  In fact that is probably average when it comes to division 1 defensive backs... especially assuming that he cuts time off when he gets to the hill.

Hawgballz

Quote from: razorsharp96 on May 15, 2007, 10:59:11 am
Are we recruiting Darren McFadden's little brother?

He is probably in the top 3-4 DBs in the state of Arkansas, but DB is not the strong suit for the state this year, so I would imagine that we will go out-of-state for the most of our DB recruits.  Jay Wright (Warren) is most likely the only DB in the state that we will pursue heavily, unless someone really stands out at the summer camps.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!