Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

(Scott Cain) Hogs huff, puff, blow staff away

Started by Tomhog™, May 15, 2007, 07:57:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomhog™

link

Shows that Pel and staff will start from the ground up and build a team that should finally meet their potential!

"Individual workouts... effort and attitude was unbelievable," Ostrom said. "Every kid tried to please, worked their tails off. They were sponges and tried to absorb everything we tried to teach.

" Now on the flip side of that, it is the worst-conditioned team I've ever been around in my life."

Tomhog™

Another funny quote

"I told our team that those guys couldn't get through 15 minutes of practice," Ostrom said. "They would be looking for the closest garbage can. And it wasn't just one. It wasn't just two. It was the whole team. I've never been around a worse-conditioned group of athletes. I don't really care whose fault it is, but it's got to change."

bphi11ips

These guys could go deep in the NCAA next year.  I can't wait!
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

slopinhogs

it is bleacher running time so get ready. they may be swearing to quit but they will be in shape this year.
GO HOGS
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

pignatious

I want to know where all the Heath defenders went? I and others were talking about this about a year after Stan got here. The team had no stamina, no heart, and therefore gave up during games and at the end of the season. It was truly pathetic that Razorback basketball had been allowed to turn into that. I love hearing those quotes. The players may hate it now, but it will pay off and this team will start winning and competing for titles again with that toughness and new attitude.
Freedom is never free.