Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Video of Fort Smith Northside OL Austin Eoff

Started by The Recruiting Guy, May 12, 2007, 10:28:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

CarolinaHog1176

Quote from: Richard Davenport on May 12, 2007, 10:28:58 am
Austin Eoff

he's pretty agile for his size... good motor, good trapping, gets upfield rather quickly, has obviously been coached very well.  he looks like a solid OG in college.  anybody know what his bench, squat, power clean numbers are?
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

yraciv

Don't know the numbers, but Paul Henry and and Alex Birton are both going D1 from that offensive line.

hawgwild1087

He looks like he can get down the field pretty fast.
Has Arkansas offered yet?

hogtusk

Quote from: yraciv on May 12, 2007, 03:12:14 pm
Don't know the numbers, but Paul Henry and and Alex Birton are both going D1 from that offensive line.
With that line and Burns @ QB you would think they would have been better last year.
Life is full of uncertainty, but I could be wrong about that.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Hawgballz

Quote from: hogtusk on May 15, 2007, 03:45:56 pm
With that line and Burns @ QB you would think they would have been better last year.

I think the issue for Northside was that they could not stop anyone and the offense was always left with having to outscore everyone without making a mistake and that is tough to do.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

yraciv

Quote from: HawgBall06 on May 15, 2007, 04:21:42 pm
Quote from: hogtusk on May 15, 2007, 03:45:56 pm

I think the issue for Northside was that they could not stop anyone and the offense was always left with having to outscore everyone without making a mistake and that is tough to do.

...and the WR couldn't catch