Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sanchez will committ the 15th

Started by jhudson84, May 11, 2007, 10:11:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Hog

I totally agree Tomcat.Sanchez will be a hog.

TRUHOG718

Quote from: jhudson84 on May 11, 2007, 02:04:18 pm
Watched Cox play Guy-Perkins in the state championship game, reminds me alot of a Kareem Reid/Brandon Dean hybrid.  Smart player, great athlete.  Orginally from the Bahama's may just now be breaking into his game.
Wow dejavu. I said the exact same thing to myself in a different way. I said If Dean and Reid cloned their genes together it would grow up to be Tehran Cox. He has the handle, passing skills, muscle, court awareness, and can break down a defense like Kareem Reid combined with the 3 point shot and leaping ability of Brandon Dean. With all this he still would rather set his teamates up than shine himself. Would be a huge get if we could snag him. He already said he wants to be a razorback. Thats what I like to hear. No indecision like some others he said with confidence he wants to be a razorback.
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

TRUHOG718

May 13, 2007, 06:17:29 pm #52 Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 06:19:37 pm by TRUHOG718
Quote from: orgkeith on May 11, 2007, 03:54:27 pm
Cox signed with UA Fort Smith a week or so ago. 
Quote from: jhudson84 on May 11, 2007, 03:57:20 pm
Cox would be let out of that letter Im sure if he was offered by a school he would like to attend.
Yes they know in his heart he wanted to go to a high major. He would or should have no problem working that out. That would not look good for other recruits being recruited by ark fort smith to hold him to a schollie when a high major let alone U of Ark comes calling. thats the only reason he went that juco route in the first place because he does not want to lose that year if he went mid major and he believes when he is seen by more schools the big boys will come calling. His problem is exposure not talent. And im glad because if he was seen by more schools he might be on his way to a Kentucky or an Arizona right now instead of being talked about as a a future Razorback.

pioneerbasketball

Lets give it up for jhudson84.

+1

claytongray

jhudson84

I was off a day or two, but I really felt strong about the source that I had and it turned out he was right.  He also let me know the day before Nate committed.

Tomhog™

May 15, 2007, 10:03:32 am #56 Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 10:05:26 am by Tomcat
jhudson84 was SOOOOO WRONG!  He said he'd commit on the 16th.  What a crock.  He committed on the 15th.  How disgraceful!  ;) :P

On second thought, I think I can fix that!  Gimme a sec...

TRUHOG718

Quote from: jhudson84 on May 15, 2007, 09:20:37 am
I was off a day or two, but I really felt strong about the source that I had and it turned out he was right.  He also let me know the day before Nate committed.
Ill give it to ya.. You knew....  So whats the word On Willie Warren is he going to sign with us??? Just playing good job jHudson...

jhudson84

Quote from: TRUHOG718 on May 15, 2007, 10:09:36 am
Ill give it to ya.. You knew....  So whats the word On Willie Warren is he going to sign with us??? Just playing good job jHudson...

I dont feel to good about WW or RC, I have a great feeling a Trent though.  I figure Warren to KY, Trent to AR, and RC ........well theres no telling.

BleedsBlue

Quote from: jhudson84 on May 15, 2007, 11:28:05 am

I dont feel to good about WW or RC, I have a great feeling a Trent though.  I figure Warren to KY, Trent to AR, and RC ........well theres no telling.

Good call on the Sanchez commit.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: jhudson84 on May 15, 2007, 11:28:05 am

Hopefully grandma will have a good influence on Rotnei when it comes down to decision making time.

jhudson84

I just think we've lost too much ground on the young man, his grandma may be whats keeping us in it.  Maybe if she could get him over when we beat the snot out of Tulsa and then have a packed house against Texas alongside WW, we'll be in business.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: jhudson84 on May 15, 2007, 12:02:40 pm
I just think we've lost too much ground on the young man, his grandma may be whats keeping us in it.  Maybe if she could get him over when we beat the snot out of Tulsa and then have a packed house against Texas alongside WW, we'll be in business.

Coach Pel visited Verdigris a few weeks ago and Clarke sounded like he was impressed with Pel.

It looks like its a free for all right now for Clarke. He hasnt given any clues as to who he's favoring or who he will visit.

Hawgballz

Quote from: jhudson84 on May 15, 2007, 12:02:40 pm

How Pel's style of play translates to the court this next year and the success that we have with it will have a great effect on Clarke I believe, our chances at Warren may be gone already and I hope we can get Trent to commit before the season to get some momentum going.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

jhudson84

I read Rotnei's myspace page and its obvious as it was with Lee Z, that God is a huge part in his life.  This is the type of kid not only as a player but also a person that we would all love to be a razorback. 

bd93

+1 to Jhudson84.

Nice call on the commitment.

jhudson84

Quote from: bigguy551122 on May 12, 2007, 11:28:29 am
I find this thread hard to believe. I talked with Mike the other night and he was telling me he really liked Colorado and was going to check it out. I find it hard to believe he would commit to arkansas when he told me that. The mods know who I am and how i know Mike.

Mike lie to you?

bigguy551122

Quote from: jhudson84 on May 17, 2007, 03:43:29 pm
I find this thread hard to believe. I talked with Mike the other night and he was telling me he really liked Colorado and was going to check it out. I find it hard to believe he would commit to arkansas when he told me that. The mods know who I am and how i know Mike.

Mike lie to you?

wouldnt say he lied to me , at that point he may have intended on visiting colorado i dunno but either way i am sure glad he is a hog.
perfection is all i expect.

BleedsBlue

Quote from: bigguy551122 on May 17, 2007, 05:08:30 pm
Quote from: jhudson84 on May 17, 2007, 03:43:29 pm

Mike lie to you?

wouldnt say he lied to me , at that point he may have intended on visiting colorado i dunno but either way i am sure glad he is a hog.
Toward the end sometimes recruits change their mind hourly.  I am sure Michael had every intention on visiting Colorado and UK.  But his heart said UA.  Done deal.  I don't think your source lied.  It was knowledge in Kentucky he had the Colorado trip planned as well as the UK visit.

Tomhog™

Sounded like Pel said just the right things to get him to sign earlier than planned.  He must have left a GOOD impression on him to turn down a trips to CO and UK...