Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pat Bradley is.....

Started by 100+GM HAWG, May 07, 2007, 10:43:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

100+GM HAWG

The new co host on "The Zone" on 103.7 The Buzz. Congrats Pat. It will be good to hear his takes especially when we roll into basketball season.

hog37

they needed him in a bad way.  that show has been on the decline since Nathan left.  Joe and "No Neck" are boooorrrriiiinnng!

hawgwild1087

I wonder if he still has his job with the Rimrockers now that they are moving...

BennyBlancofromtheRock

Quote from: hog37 on May 07, 2007, 11:50:44 am
they needed him in a bad way.  that show has been on the decline since Nathan left.  Joe and "No Neck" are boooorrrriiiinnng!

I actually though the show was greatly improved by dumping Nathan's daily three hour session of reciting movie lines. "hey nathan what do you think of this season's schedule?"

"I like to party, huh huh."

BennyBlancofromtheRock

Quote from: hawgwild1087 on May 07, 2007, 03:09:21 pm
I wonder if he still has his job with the Rimrockers now that they are moving...

not likely

Kenny Dowell Loggains

I can't wait to hear him say "point guard" with that strong Boston accent.  It sounds like, "point gaawed".

cardinalhawg

I think they made the homerun hire by bringing in Bradley to the Zone.  I did not think that Nathan brought much to the show, even though he could provide good insight when he wanted to.  Bradley seems to be pretty positive and good natured in his comments, which should help balance out Justin, who comes across as more cynical and cocky.