Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

schedule

Started by northsidegrizzly06, May 04, 2007, 11:34:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

northsidegrizzly06

have they released the schedule for next season?

zebra

razorhead94

Quote from: northsidegrizzly06 on May 04, 2007, 11:34:16 am

The players found out yesterday but they haven't released it to the public yet.  One thing I can tell you is that we play Boston College for the first game of the year.
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: razorhead94 on May 04, 2007, 11:51:43 am
Quote from: northsidegrizzly06 on May 04, 2007, 11:34:16 am

The players found out yesterday but they haven't released it to the public yet.  One thing I can tell you is that we play Boston College for the first game of the year.

the preseason sked is pretty stacked.

Im guessing BC will be in the pre season NIT.

When do we play oklahoma?

razorhead94

We are playing BC in the Hall of Fame Classic, but we aren't the pre-season NIT.  And yes Oklahoma is back on the schedule.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: razorhead94 on May 04, 2007, 11:55:38 am
And yes Oklahoma is back on the schedule.

dag gonnit i cannot wait already

Did they set a date on when we play those guys?

northsidegrizzly06

I know we still got Texas but are there any other big name schools on the schedule

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: northsidegrizzly06 on May 04, 2007, 12:00:04 pm
I know we still got Texas but are there any other big name schools on the schedule

MIke Anderson's club comes to the Bud

northsidegrizzly06

oh yea i forgot about mizzou...so we play them and texas at BWA

razorhead94

Oklahoma is at Norman, but there should plenty of good games at the Bud this coming year.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: northsidegrizzly06 on May 04, 2007, 12:01:36 pm
oh yea i forgot about mizzou...so we play them and texas at BWA

oh yeah
Texas and MU in the bud

northsidegrizzly06

sounds like a pretty tough schedule

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: razorhead94 on May 04, 2007, 12:02:45 pm
Oklahoma is at Norman, but there should plenty of good games at the Bud this coming year.

i hope we get them early in the season. Maybe late November

Thats my personal Super Bowl

northsidegrizzly06

Im ready for that Texas game...I just wish that durant would've stayed another year..would've loved to see him

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: northsidegrizzly06 on May 04, 2007, 12:06:22 pm
Im ready for that Texas game...I just wish that durant would've stayed another year..would've loved to see him

not me
better chance for us to take them down at home.

that place will come completely apart during that early season game

northsidegrizzly06

there should be no problem filling the bud for the texas game

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: northsidegrizzly06 on May 04, 2007, 12:11:45 pm
there should be no problem filling the bud for the texas game

or Mizzou

Mike Anderson coming back and

the Bear will probably be in the building

jhudson84

Thought I would throw in the lineup for The Maui Tourn.
2007 Participating Teams
Arizona State - Duke - Illinois - LSU - Marquette
Oklahoma State - Princeton - host Chaminade

Does anyone have a list of the HOF Classic teams?

Hogtropolis™

Are we going to be in a tournament at the beginning of the year?  I hope we are.  The Old Spice Classic is what helped out our SOS and RPI out enough to squeak us in the NCAAT this past year.

jhudson84

We are in the Hall Of Fame Classic and play Boston College first round just cant find the rest of the field

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: jhudson84 on May 04, 2007, 02:38:48 pm
We are in the Hall Of Fame Classic and play Boston College first round just cant find the rest of the field
Thanks

Bomis Hawg

Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, BC.
Aren't we going to be in the Big East/SEC challenge also?
Should be a big schedule next year.  Coach isn't afraid.

razorhead94

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on May 04, 2007, 04:04:37 pm

Only 4 of the SEC and Big East teams play each other.  It is a three year deal with 4 teams playing each year...arkansas will not play in it this coming year...they will play in it in either next year or the year after.

Hollywood_HOGan45

when will the sked be released?

hawgwild1087

Quote from: jhudson84 on May 04, 2007, 01:12:44 pm
Thought I would throw in the lineup for The Maui Tourn.
2007 Participating Teams
Arizona State - Duke - Illinois - LSU - Marquette
Oklahoma State - Princeton - host Chaminade
Pretty weak field this year.  This is usually the best preseason tourney IMO.

bd93

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on May 04, 2007, 04:04:37 pm

He shouldn't be.  I think that was Stan's Problem.  Not saying that he would get scared but, he would never step up and motivate his team.

mword

chiefsfan

May 06, 2007, 08:58:06 pm #27 Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 09:04:56 pm by chiefsfan
If we add Oklahoma we are basically playing the entire Big 12 conference...we also play Texas Tech in Dallas next year

BTW the Hall of Fame Challenge is a 1 game deal...  4 teams play, but its not a tournament.  Last year Texas played Gonzaga and Illinois played Arizona in Phoenix...But each team played only that game, and that was it

Part of the Deal is they get to be around for the Induction Dinner and stuff like that.  Games will be on ESPN or ESPN2 Nationally
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Ross U (HDHF)

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 06, 2007, 08:58:06 pm
If we add Oklahoma we are basically playing the entire Big 12 conference...we also play Texas Tech in Dallas next year

BTW the Hall of Fame Challenge is a 1 game deal...  4 teams play, but its not a tournament.  Last year Texas played Gonzaga and Illinois played Arizona in Phoenix...But each team played only that game, and that was it

Part of the Deal is they get to be around for the Induction Dinner and stuff like that.  Games will be on ESPN or ESPN2 Nationally

Thanks for the info.  I think the BC matchup will be big for us.  They've been a very strong program over the past few years.

Hollywood_HOGan45

i thought the TT deal was only for two games.

dotnet

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on May 07, 2007, 09:39:54 am

Me too

chiefsfan

May 08, 2007, 12:46:27 am #31 Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 12:56:04 am by chiefsfan
Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on May 07, 2007, 09:39:54 am

My understanding is that its a 4 game deal, like the Illinois series a few years back.   Ill check to be sure

On Second Look, I am a Moron...  the Texas deal is a 4 year thing, not Texas Tech.   Ooopsy
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

chiefsfan

BTW I did find out that the Texas game in Fayetville will be on Dec 19 according to the Austin American Statesmen.   That may have been released already though and I didnt know it

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 08, 2007, 12:49:25 am
BTW I did find out that the Texas game in Fayetville will be on Dec 19 according to the Austin American Statesmen.   That may have been released already though and I didnt know it

very nice

oklahoma game?

spudhog

i hope we don't lose 4 straight to the sooners again. i can't take that again.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: spudhog on May 08, 2007, 11:41:46 am
i hope we don't lose 4 straight to the sooners again. i can't take that again.

frankin crap man

we better dad gum beat them THIS year.

I could not take losing four straight to those bastards again.

chiefsfan

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on May 08, 2007, 10:32:21 am
BTW I did find out that the Texas game in Fayetville will be on Dec 19 according to the Austin American Statesmen.   That may have been released already though and I didnt know it

very nice

oklahoma game?

sorry nothing on that yet.  OU hasnt released their basketball schedule yet, much less confirmed that we are on it

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 08, 2007, 01:23:57 pm
Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on May 08, 2007, 10:32:21 am

very nice

oklahoma game?

sorry nothing on that yet.  OU hasnt released their basketball schedule yet, much less confirmed that we are on it

read an article a while back stating that we had agreed to a 4 year deal with the first game being in Norman.

Will be very anxious to see them on the sked when it comes out later this summer.

arkjay19

WOW!  Boston College, Oklahoma, Missouri, and Texas?!  On top of the SEC schedule?!  Next year's team's RPI and SOS are gonna be off the charts.

Bomis Hawg

Texas without that one big guy they had.  Wonder if he'll ever get drafted?  ;D
OU with up-start coach Jeff Capel.