Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any word on new assistant coaches for basketball?

Started by The Boar War, May 02, 2007, 02:25:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Boar War

I think we were suppossed to hear about this position being filled two weeks ago.  I am excited about Pelphrey and not worried about his ability to fill the position.  Im just wondering if anyone has heard any new names.

slopinhogs

guess he's too busy with recruiting right now to worry about that. i'm sure he will have the one he wants in a week or two after signing day. :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

mbgrulz

as long as our new coach is not on the payroll yet, he can do things in the recruiting world that he couldn't do as a paid employee. i'm not saying that is going on, but remember when we waited to hire gus until he got back from the NY trip with MM?

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: mbgrulz on May 02, 2007, 06:00:53 pm
as long as our new coach is not on the payroll yet, he can do things in the recruiting world that he couldn't do as a paid employee. i'm not saying that is going on, but remember when we waited to hire gus until he got back from the NY trip with MM?

amen
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

bd93

Quote from: mbgrulz on May 02, 2007, 06:00:53 pm

Very good point.

The_Bionic_Pig

The name of our new Asst. Coach will be made public before the end of this upcoming weekend.   ;)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

The Boar War

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on May 02, 2007, 09:26:25 pm
The name of our new Asst. Coach will be made public before the end of this upcoming weekend.   ;)

Any ideas?  Will we be excited?

dotnet

Quote from: The Boar War on May 02, 2007, 10:58:33 pm
Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on May 02, 2007, 09:26:25 pm

Any ideas?  Will we be excited?

for real.. you have to spill more than that