Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I just talked with Terrance Henry's

Started by The Recruiting Guy, May 01, 2007, 08:32:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

May 01, 2007, 08:32:34 pm Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 02:02:56 pm by Richard Davenport
Head Coach Chris Oney. He said Coach Pelphrey stopped by the school yesterday to check on Terrance Henry. Henry is 6'9 190 combo forward from Carroll HS, Monroe Louisiana.

He and Coach Pelphrey spoke very briefly but he did say Coach Pelphrey said Arkansas planned to offer Terrance.

He also mentioned that Coach Evans called and left a message for him earlier today and he was going to call Coach Evans back this evening.

Oney played for Coach Evans at Ole Miss from 95 to 98 and thinks very highly of Coach Evans.

bd93

Quote from: Richard Davenport on May 01, 2007, 08:32:34 pm
Head Coach Chris Oney. He said Coach Pelphrey stopped by the school yesterday to check on Terrance Henry. Henry is 6'9 190 combo forward from Carroll HS, Monroe Louisiana.

He and Coach Pelphrey spoke very briefly but he did say Coach Pelphrey told him Arkansas planned to offer Terrance.

He also mentioned that Coach Evans called and left a message for him earlier today and he was going to call Coach Evans back this evening.

Oney played for Coach Evans at Ole Miss from 95 to 98 and thinks very highly of Coach Evans.

Combo Foward... Does that mean he can go inside and go outside?

The_Bionic_Pig

May 01, 2007, 09:25:51 pm #2 Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 09:27:46 pm by Woo_Pig_Stewie
Quote from: bd93 on May 01, 2007, 08:35:13 pm
Quote from: Richard Davenport on May 01, 2007, 08:32:34 pm

He and Coach Pelphrey spoke very briefly but he did say Coach Pelphrey told him Arkansas planned to offer Terrance.

Combo Foward... Does that mean he can go inside and go outside?

He has the wingspan of a 7'1 Player and yes he can handle the ball quite well for 6'10.  He reminds me a lot of this guy
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Hugehogsfan

Can you guys give me some more info on this kid? 

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Hugehogsfan on May 01, 2007, 09:37:48 pm
Can you guys give me some more info on this kid? 

He is now averaging over 30 ppg in the last 10 games and his future position in college is a very tall 3 not 4/5.  He isn't a banger (which is made quite obvious by his body frame) but scores quite well inside and blocks a lot of shots.  He is pretty good from 15' in as well as being a active rebounder who loves to run the floor.     Last but not least he made a 21 on the ACT.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Bomis Hawg

I'm guessing he would be a frosh in the 2008-09 season?

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

RZRBack_FAN

When i first heard about this kid i was a little scared of his weight and ability to play down low being that small!  But the more i hear i want this kid. If he can play the 3 then how awesome would that be to have a guy that big running the floor!

wooly

jhudson84

WPS is right sounds alot like Chris Bosh, the best kept secret in the NBA