Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Andre Clark - Recruiting Article

Started by Tomhog™, May 01, 2007, 08:33:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomhog™

(Dudley Dawson) Major Upside - Andre Clark 

Sounds like another player that, like Sanchez, is seriously looking at the prep school route not because of academics but to further develop some mad skilz.  He sounds like an explosive player that would fit in well with Pel's system.  We have a really good shot at him for '08...

blueshog2001

Good find Tomcat.  It is good to see a little behind the scenes on Coach P.  He doesn't let anything leak out.

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: Tomcat on May 01, 2007, 08:33:00 am

(Dudley Dawson) Major Upside - Andre Clark 

Sounds like another player that, like Sanchez, is seriously looking at the prep school route not because of academics but to further develop some mad skilz.  He sounds like an explosive player that would fit in well with Pel's system.  We have a really good shot at him for '08...

Clark needs that year in prep school.  A lot of players do not seem to develop well at North Little Rock and I believe he will improve tremendously over the next year and land a major offer. 

Kilgor

-6' 9"
-needs to put weight on badly
-has problems rebounding
-likes the 3 point shot
-"project"
-"upside"

Sounds like Vincent Hunter.

I'm glad that he's going prep.  That's a good decision for him and will give our coaching staff time to see his upside or lack there of.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

yraciv

Anyone who was at the state tournament want to tell me why he was on the bench the whole 2nd half?

hawgwild1087

I was reading the rundown of the Gibbons AAU Tournament in North Carolina on Scout.com and I was surprised to see this:
"Andre Clark, C/PF, Ark. Hawks – He had zero interest prior to the start of the AAU season and now's he's landing high-level offers...the lefty's confidence grows each time out and he's on guy who can slip into the Top 100 by summer's end."

I don't know who the high-level offers are, but we need to get in on this guy...quick.  He could end up being a big time player.

The_Bionic_Pig

Oklahoma & Oklahoma St. have now offered him a full ride.   Arkansas coaches are evaluating him and comparing him to others of interest like Terrance Henry, Clarence Trent, Steve Tchiengang and others...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

hawgwild1087

Speaking of T Henry, he didnt even mention Arkansas in an interview the other day when he was asked what schools were showing interest.
I thought Barnes was talking to him?

razerbacker

heh, weird. I used to play basketball with him at my friends house when he was around 13 or so.

hawgwild1087

June 13, 2007, 01:57:00 am #9 Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 01:59:15 am by hawgwild1087
We're not in his top three which includes Arizona, Baylor, and Colorado.
I hope we dont lose out on a potential top 100 prospect from Arkansas.