Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Luxery Suites

Started by charleyhog, April 30, 2007, 09:47:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

charleyhog

I heard today on DTS, UofA is to build 12 new luxery suites, will there be any interest from NWA businesses in buying into these. Will they be bought up by CA folks

wooo

charleyhog

sowmonella

They won't build them if they are not virtually pre sold.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Wes Craven

Quote from: charleyhog on April 30, 2007, 09:47:49 pm
I heard today on DTS, UofA is to build 12 new luxery suites, will there be any interest from NWA businesses in buying into these. Will they be bought up by CA folks

They better hope so or else change the decor to camo to suit "people down south" who still support Houston Nutt. I know not all of you do but the vast majority are from Little Rock on down.

jr

People buying these suites ae not posting on hogville.....different world$$$$$$$$$$

Nutt Sack

They are only available to people who can spell.
"Immigration policy should be generous; it should be fair; it should be flexible. With such a policy, we can turn to the world and to our own past, with clean hands and a clear conscience."
JFK, jr.

jr

sasnakrafan

read that hogwired article about the seats.. nice to know that norm debriyn is still working for the ua.

sshermanus

Quote from: hogapalooza on April 30, 2007, 11:27:04 pm
Quote from: jr on April 30, 2007, 11:19:33 pm
People buying these suites ae not posting on hogville.....different world$$$$$$$$$$
What world do you live in?  You have NO IDEA of who post here and what $,$$$,$$$,$$$  they have.

::)

Probably not too many people of luxery.

The Boar War

Quote from: Wes Craven on April 30, 2007, 10:53:43 pm

They better hope so or else change the decor to camo to suit "people down south" who still support Houston Nutt. I know not all of you do but the vast majority are from Little Rock on down.

Pretty sure this darkside/hugger discussion is a statewide, not a regionally based argument.  I live in Little Rock and there are a lot of people here who want Houston gone.
Well its time to go to work better go get my camo jacket.   

whitecohogg

People are excited about Pelphrey!! That is why they are building these new suites. I can't wait for roundball season!

ProfusionalHog

All millionaires, raise your hands!

The Marmot

Quote from: whitecohogg on May 01, 2007, 07:28:06 am
People are excited about Pelphrey!! That is why they are building these new suites. I can't wait for roundball season!

They are baseball suites. Nothing is being addded to BWA or RRS.
I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

hogfan333

Quote from: The Marmot on May 01, 2007, 08:18:07 am

They are adding 12 suites to BWA.

40YrHogFan

QuoteThey are baseball suites. Nothing is being addded to BWA or RRS.

If you would read the article, it says the boxes are being added to Walton Arena

The Marmot

May 01, 2007, 08:26:38 am #17 Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 08:29:31 am by The Marmot
Quote from: hogfan333 on May 01, 2007, 08:23:37 am

They are adding 12 suites to BWA.

Oh, I stand corrected
I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

boomo26

I was told when they built the boxes at the baseball stadium, they were on a wait for 35 boxes so they are still short.  They would not build them if they were not sold already.

Boomo

Michaelt

What does building new luxury suites in Bud Walton Arena have to do with Houston Nutt?
Hearing God's voice means not listening to the noise of the world around us.

Michaelt

Quote from: ballhog24 on May 01, 2007, 09:24:42 am
I heard today on DTS, UofA is to build 12 new luxury suites, will there be any interest from NWA businesses in buying into these. Will they be bought up by CA folks
What does building new luxury suites in Bud Walton Arena have to do with Houston Nutt?
Let me answer the question for you. Not a damn thing; just another asinine comment where it doesn't belong.
Hearing God's voice means not listening to the noise of the world around us.

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: ballhog24 on May 01, 2007, 10:00:00 am
Quote from: ballhog24 on May 01, 2007, 09:24:42 am
I heard today on DTS, UofA is to build 12 new luxury suites, will there be any interest from NWA businesses in buying into these. Will they be bought up by CA folks
Let me answer the question for you. Not a damn thing; just another asinine comment where it doesn't belong.
+1 ballhog

Dr Swineglove

That's excellent news.  If I did the math right, that means official capacity will go up to 19,368, moving us past OSU's Schottenstein Center to reclaim the old title of 3erd-largest on-campus area in the country...  Hopefully they'll do a nice renovation of the concourses soon as well; those old posters are getting a bit faded.  I wonder how long untill they build a dedicated bball practice facility, a la Kentucky, TAMU, etc.  My guess is now that everything else on campus has been upgraded, the AD is starting to upgrade our 'oldest' facility, BWA.
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

oldfart

wrong my friend, they are adding to Bud Walton.. these spaces have been empty, well some temporary bleachers there but now will build these new suites...

blueshog2001

I say we all chip in and buy a Luxury Suite for Hogville.  How impressive would that be.  We could raffle off who got what game. ;)

TorsinAHog

Where will they put them?  Endzones?  Isnt that designated for handicap access?   
To borrow from Mark Twain, there are three kinds of lies:
lies, darned lies, and the UA Athletic Department.

http://foas.us/images/sigs/hamilton.jpg

blueshog2001

Quote from: TorsinAHog on May 01, 2007, 03:20:14 pm
Where will they put them?  Endzones?  Isnt that designated for handicap access?   
All handicap fans will be seated courtside at BWA.  I believe it is next to the band.

cowboym

Quote from: blueshog2001 on May 01, 2007, 03:41:35 pm
Quote from: TorsinAHog on May 01, 2007, 03:20:14 pm
Where will they put them?  Endzones?  Isn't that designated for handicap access?   
All handicap fans will be seated courtside at BWA.  I believe it is next to the band.

There are several (8-10) Handicapped accessable seats/areas for chairs behind Section 136 center court south side now.  They could have put a box there, but they didn't.
Cowboy M