CCU Cougar

Here are the games I know of so far:

Bama vs. Georgetown

Auburn vs. West Virginia

South Carolina vs. Providence

LSU vs. Villanova

anyone know who we have?

hogsanity

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Smithian

Only team on that list with a chance is LSU.

HOGSWEAT

is this a planned out thing by both conferences?

3kgthog

I'm hoping for USF too.

Doc Sadler vs Stan Heath is what we're coming down to.

hogsanity

Quote from: 3kgthog on April 05, 2007, 04:22:53 pm
I'm hoping for USF too.

Doc Sadler vs Stan Heath is what we're coming down to.

Ok, now you know how much of a coaches guy i am, but if you want to see me turn darksider, just let them hire Doc " my team scored 39 twice in the little 12" Sadler.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

coach, my back hurts

I dont think they are going to be using all the teams.  I want to think that they are just going to use about 4-5 from each conference per yr.  I could be wrong, but not all the teams in the SEC will play this yr.

DEVIL DOG HOG

Stan left Arkansas with more talent than you give him credit for.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

CCU Cougar

Quote from: AR Taco04 on April 05, 2007, 04:22:39 pm
is this a planned out thing by both conferences?
I believe it's going to be like the ACC-Big 10 Challenge, but am not positive

Arazorbackguy1

Quote from: coach, my back hurts on April 05, 2007, 04:27:29 pm
I dont think they are going to be using all the teams.  I want to think that they are just going to use about 4-5 from each conference per yr.  I could be wrong, but not all the teams in the SEC will play this yr.

that is correct
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

CCU Cougar

They just finalized the SC and LSU games recently. I'll let yall know if I find more info

Bomis Hawg

They can use all of the SEC teams, but not all Big East.
Probably won't see a USF/Arkansas game, might not see USF in it at all.
Cool deal.

HoopS

I haven't seen the matchups but can tell you that it will not be all 12 SEC teams.   But for some reason, I had it in my head we would be involved this year.   Nevertheless, I think it is something that will guarantee all SEC teams participate over a 2 year period.   Not positive on it.

CCU Cougar

Quote from: HoopSlap on April 05, 2007, 05:04:24 pm
I haven't seen the matchups but can tell you that it will not be all 12 SEC teams.   But for some reason, I had it in my head we would be involved this year.   Nevertheless, I think it is something that will guarantee all SEC teams participate over a 2 year period.   Not positive on it.
It's all SEC team, but 4/year against 12 of the 16 Big East teams

HoopS

Quote from: CCU Cougar on April 05, 2007, 05:07:47 pm
Quote from: HoopSlap on April 05, 2007, 05:04:24 pm
I haven't seen the matchups but can tell you that it will not be all 12 SEC teams.   But for some reason, I had it in my head we would be involved this year.   Nevertheless, I think it is something that will guarantee all SEC teams participate over a 2 year period.   Not positive on it.
It's all SEC team, but 4/year against 12 of the 16 Big East teams
OK... I can buy that.  I remember hearing about it and knew it wouldn't have full participation...  Thanks